Since we are in the digital age, being connected is no longer a preserve of the rich but for everybody living in the United States. When it comes to affording connectivity services, some Americans are able to purchase mobile phones upfront, subscribe to costly cell phone plans, and so forth. However, there is a huge bulk of the populace that is yet to get connected. Thankfully, AirTalk Wireless is now offering Federal government programs that help such Americans to remain connected.
Some of these programs include Lifeline, Affordable Connectivity Program, and Lifeline & ACP combo program. If you choose a combo plan, you can get AirTalk Wireless free iPhone and discounted cell phone plans. However, your income has to stand at or be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or be a participant of a government assistance program such as SNAP, SSI, WIC, or Section 8.
List of Airtalk Wireless Free iPhones And Smartphones
If you qualify for this carrier’s Lifeline& ACP combo, you will be able to get a plethora of models from reputable brands such as Samsung, Apple, OnePlus, Google, Alcatel, Unimax, Coolpad, Wiko, LG, and Motorola, among others.
1. Apple iPhone 7
Getting this handset at a completely free cost is basically one of the best things that can happen to anyone. This is because it comes with very convenient features. One of the best features on this device is its robust camera which allows users to save quality moments anywhere and at any time. It has a single 12 MP camera at the back. With its expansive storage size, users get enough room to store all their data. In fact, it comes in three different versions that are 32GB, 128GB and 256GB with 2GB RAM.
In spite of that, it features a 4.7inch display with a screen resolution power of 750 × 1334 pixels. Another unique feature about this handset is its resilient exterior design that is IP67 rated. This means that it’s resistant to both dust and water. Lastly, it comes with an inbuilt 1960mAh battery that allows for up to 14 hours of talk time.
2. Apple IPhone 7 plus
If efficiency and reliability is what you look for in a free Airtalk Wireless device, this device will put an end to your quest. To begin with, this handset comes with a powerful 2900mAh Li-ion battery. This gives it up to 384 hours of standby time and up to 21 hours of talk time. This handset has a very reliable 256GB internal storage capacity and 3GB RAM.
In addition, this smartphone comes with a very reliable camera system. In fact, it allows you to take photos anywhere and at any time despite the weather, as it is IP67 rated. It has a dual 12 MP main camera and a single 7 MP front camera.
Also, it has a front-mounted fingerprint scanner for security purposes. Lastly, it comes with an expansive 5.5 inches display which is backed by a screen resolution power of 1080 × 1920 pixels.
3. Apple iphone 6
The simplicity of this device makes it a very ideal choice for simple phone users. Other than being a simple handset, this device is endowed with very reliable features. First off, it comes with a medium size 4.7inch LCD display that is very clear. This impeccable clarity is a result of its strong screen resolution power of 750 × 1334 pixels.
Users can also enjoy the luxury of taking quality photos at any time, thanks to its reliable 8 MP main camera and 1.2 MP Selfie camera. Bearing in mind that the latter is quite an early iPhone model, it runs on iOS 8 platform.
However, if you feel that this is quite inconvenient to you, you can upgrade it to iOS 12.5.5 platform. Another amazing feature of this handset is its expansive storage capacity of 128GB and 1GB RAM. The bad news is that its storage capacity is not expandable as the device lacks a micro SD card slot.
Despite that, this handset comes with an inbuilt 1810mAh battery. Its battery allows for up to 250 hours of standby time and 14 hours of talk time. You are also guaranteed of maximum security for your device as it comes with a front-mounted fingerprint scanner to limit unwanted access.
4. Apple iPhone 6 plus
In simple terms, the latter is basically an improved version of the iPhone six. Therefore, its features are a little bit better compared to its parent model. For example, it comes with a significantly larger display size of 5.5inches. This is backed by screen resolution power of 1080 × 1920 pixels hence super clearer.
Apart from that, it comes with a standard 8 MP main camera and 1.2 MP Selfie camera. More also, this handset has a storage capacity of 128GB and 1GB RAM. It has a fingerprint scanner at the home button to limit unauthorized access.
Besides that, this handset comes with a very reliable battery life hence being very convenient for heavy phone users. To be more precise, it exhibits a 2915mAh Li-ion battery which gives it up to 384 hours of standby time.
5. Apple iPhone SE
The latter is basically one of the easiest phones to use that you can acquire at zero cost from Airtalk Wireless. This gadget comes with a smaller display size of approximately 4.0 inches.
Just like most iPhones this one too lacks a micro SD card slot but has adequate storage capacity of 128GB and 2GB RAM. Apart from that, it has a fingerprint scanner mounted at the front for extra security reasons. It also has an inbuilt 1624mAh li-Po battery that gives it up to 240 hours of standby time.
The good news is that this handset comes with a very robust camera system that assures users of quality photos anywhere. This includes a single 12 MP camera at the back and 1.2 MP front camera.
6. Apple iphone 6s
This handset come with a robust 12 MP main camera and a 5 MP front camera. Therefore, it guarantees users of high definition videos and photos whenever they want. Apart from that, it comes with a built-in 1715mAh Li-ion battery which gives it up to 240 hours of standby time. When it comes to storage capacity, this handset comes with 128GB internal storage capacity and a 2GB RAM. The latter runs on iOS 9 but this is upgradable to iOS 15.6. It comes with a fingerprint scanner for better device security. Lastly, it comes with a standard display size of 4.7inches with a screen resolution power of 750 × 1334 pixels.
7. Apple iPhone 6s plus
This phone is very convenient for people who love viewing from a large interface. It comes with an expansive 5.5inch LCD display that is backed by a sharp screen resolution power of 1080 × 1920 pixels. It also comes with a very sharp 12 MP main camera and a 5 MP front camera. Additionally, a dual-tone flash is preset at the back to ensure that you can record videos and take photos even in the dark.
Moreover, it features a front-mounted fingerprint scanner that limits unauthorized access to your phone. This device has an excellent battery life thanks to its built-in 2750mAh battery. This gives you up to 384 hours of standby time and up to 24 hours of talk time. Although this handset lacks a micro SD card slot, it has an extensive storage capacity of 128GB and 2GB RAM.
8. Apple iPhone 8
We close our list with this incredible IPhone that is also available for free from Airtalk wireless. First off, it boasts of a 12 MP rear camera and a 7 MP front camera. Also, it comes with a very alluring exterior design with a glass coating both at the front and at the back. This modern design is very resilient with an IP67 rating. This makes it resistant to both dust and water.
Besides that, it comes with a 4.7inch display that has a screen resolution power of 750 x1334 pixels. When it comes to the storage capacity, this model has an internal storage capacity of 256GB and 2GB RAM.
A fingerprint scanner is also included to ensure that unauthorized people don’t access your phone. Lastly, this handset comes with a built-in 1821 Li-Ion battery that allows both fast and wireless charging.
Here are the particular models that you can get from this carrier:
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Apple iPhone 7
- One Plus N200 Nord 5G
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Unimax U696CL
- Coolpad Belleza
- Unimax U693CL
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Wiko U307
- LG Tribute Empire
- Google Pixel
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Apple iPhone 6
- LG V40 ThinQ
- LG Aristo 4 Plus
- Motorola G Fast
- Motorola G Play
- Motorola G7 Plus
- Motorola Z3 Play
- Alcatel Volta
- OnePlus N10 Nord 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A50
- Samsung S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy A01
- Motorola Z2
- Motorola Moto G8 Power
Who Qualifies AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone
To qualify for the AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone, there is an array of requirements that you must meet. These requirements can be grouped into two main categories. Here, you can either qualify via the low-income criteria or participation in a government assistance program.
1. You have a low income
If your current income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you will be eligible to get a free iPhone from this service provider. When it comes to the Federal Poverty Guidelines, they differ from one state to another. Therefore, you should check what the FPG of your state stipulates and then determine if you meet the minimum threshold or not.
2. You are a participant in a government assistance program
In case you do not qualify via the low-income criteria, you can now be eligible to get a free iPhone from this carrier if you are a participant in a government assistance program. Some of the programs that can make you eligible include:
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women Infants and Children(WIC)
- You are a beneficiary of the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program
- You are a beneficiary of the Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Tribal Head start
What Documents Do I Need For Application Process
During the application process, there is a myriad of documents that you must present for verification processes. You need to submit copies of your personal documents and eligibility documents.
1. Personal documents
When applying for a free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless, you should submit copies of your personal documents so that your identity can be verified. Ideally, your personal documents should possess essential details such as your name in full, your date of birth, and your current address, among others. Some of the documents that contain these vital details include:
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your military, government, state or Tribal ID
- A copy of your certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- A copy of your U.S Driving license
- A copy of your permanent resident card or Green card:
- A copy of your current mortgage or lease statement
- A copy of your utility bill
2. Eligibility documents
Like previously mentioned, you need to submit copies of your eligibility documents so that your eligibility status can be verified. If you qualify via the low-income criteria, you need to submit a copy of an official document that shows that you receive an income that is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or documents that shows that you are a participant of a government-assistance program such as SNAP, SSI, Section 8 or WIC.
Documents That Show That Your Income Is Low
Some of the documents that can show that you have a low income include:
- A copy of your paycheck stub
- A copy of your current income statement from your employer
- A copy of your prior year’s state, Federal, or Tribal tax return
- A copy of your divorce decree or child support
- A copy of your retirement or pension statement of benefits
- A copy of your unemployment or worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- A copy of your Veterans Administration statements of benefits
- A copy of your Social Security statement of benefits
- Any other official document that shows your current income levels.
Documents That Show That You Are A Participant Of A Government-assistance Program
If you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program such as WIC, SSI, SNAP, or Section 8, brace yourself to submit any of these documents:
- A copy WIC statement of benefits
- A copy of your SSI benefit award letter
- A copy of your Medicaid approval letter
- A copy of your SNAP verification letter
How Do I Apply For AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone?
The process of applying for AirTalk Wireless free iphone is generally easy and straightforward. Here are the steps necessary
- Visit this carrier’s official website by clicking airtalkwireless.com and then tap on the ‘Apply’ button.
- After clicking the ‘Apply’ button, you will be prompted to key in your ZIP code. Enter it, and then tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button that you will see on your screen.
- You will then be redirected to a page where you will see the free plans of this carrier. In order to get the free iPhone and get the much-needed benefits, ensure that you choose the Lifeline & ACP combo plan.
- Provide your personal information and also upload copies of your eligibility documents. Here, you can upload a document that shows that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. If you do not qualify via the low-income criteria, you can upload a document that shows that you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program such as SNAP, WIC, SSI, or Section 8.
- Submit the form and get redirected back to this carrier’s website, where you will choose your free phone.
- Since you want a free iPhone, choose one of the available models and then proceed to the next step.
- Once you submit your application, the AirTalk Wireless team will review it and then respond to you within a few days.
- If your application gets approved, you will get the free iPhone after 7 to 10 business days.
How Do I Check Status for AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone?
If you had applied for a free iPhone from this service provider, you are probably eager to know the status of your application. You can now track your application status on this carrier’s website and enjoy more convenience through a very easy process.
- To check the status of your AirTalk Wireless free iPhone, visit this carrier’s official website by clicking https://airtalkwireless.com/.
- When this particular page opens, tap on the ‘My Service’ option at the top of your screen and then click on the ‘Check Status’ option.
- Better still, you can visit AirTalk Wireless and click the ‘Check status’ option.
- Hereafter, you will be redirected to a different page to key in your email address that you had used during the application process. Other details that you need to key in include the ZIP code and the SSN.
- Ensure that this information matches the one you had used during the application process.
- You will be taken to a different screen interface where you will see the status of your application. Some of the status options you might find here include Completion and Rejection
- The ‘Completion’ status shows that your application has been approved and will be sent to the National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD) for further checkup.
What Other Benefits Do I Get If I Getting AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone?
Once you get the free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless, be sure that you will get the following additional offers:
- A free SIM card
- Unlimited text and picture messaging
- Unlimited talk
- 15 GB of high-speed mobile data
- Free shipping services
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- 3-way calling & voicemail
How Long Does AirTalk Wireless Take To Ship?
Once your application is approved, you will get the free iPhone, SIM card, charger, and a user guide within a period of 7 to 10 business days.
How do I Activate My AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone?
Once you receive your free iPhone from this carrier, the next step is to activate it so that you can start enjoying AirTalk Wireless cell phone services. The activation process is not difficult. First step entails getting your device ready and then insert your SIM card. Make an activation call by dialing 611. Choose option 3 from the menu, and your free iphone will be activated successfully. You will receive a notification message showing that your device has been activated.
Can I Replace My AirTalk Wireless Phone?
Is your AirTalk Wireless phone damaged or lost? You can now replace it so that you can remain connected. Contact the customer support team of this service provider by dialing 1-888-944-2355 so that your account will be suspended temporarily until you receive a replacement model.
To replace your phone successfully through AirTalk warranty, it must not be damaged due to wear and tear, liquid damage, physical damage or age-related issues. If that is the case with your phone, you will pay to get it replaced.
Is It Safe To Provide My Social Security Number On AirTalk Wireless Application?
You can provide your Social Security Number to this service provider during the application because all your details will be kept confidential. This carrier upholds the confidentiality of its customer’s data all the time. Privacy is one of the main priorities of this service provider.
Are AirTalk Wireless Phones Unlocked?
Any device that you will get from this carrier will always be locked. If you want to use it with a different carrier, you must unlock it first. To unlock your AirTalk Wireless device, contact its customer support team on +1(855) 924-7825. Please ensure that your device has been in use for the last 12 months.
Can I Bring My Own Phone To AirTalk Wireless?
Yes. As long as your device is unlocked and compatible with this carrier’s services and network, you are free to bring it and get started. After all, this service provider offers the Bring Your Own Phone program to all its customers.
What Carrier Does AirTalk Wireless Use?
AirTalk Wireless is powered by AirVoice. AirTalk Wireless is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator of AirVoice.
Does AirTalk Wireless Have an APP?
Yes. This service provider now has a mobile app commonly known as AirTalk ROAM. If you have an Android device, you can visit the Google Play Store and download it on the go.
How Do I Contact With AirTalk Wireless
In case you have an issue with the device or service offered by this carrier, feel free to reach out to its customer support team. This is through these ways:
- Dial 1-888-944-2355 or 611 from your AirTalk Wireless device and reach out to an agent on the other end.
- Visit airtalkwireless.com/contact and then use the Live Chat to address your issue.
Email the customer support team of this service provider at email@example.com