Life without a phone in this current world has myriad of inconveniences. The US government also understands that it is almost impossible to survive without a phone. As much as you may think you are self-sufficient, you’ll definitely need a phone to communicate, access health emergencies, and so on. This has made the government to introduce programs that rule in favor of families or individuals that can’t afford cell phone services. They are programs like lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program. Through these programs, the government offers free phone and other related services. These programs offer services through the help of participating service providers. Airttalk wireless is one of the best and most reliable lifeline and ACP service providers. Air talk offers free phones to all customers with an income below 135% of the federal poverty guideline.
This firm also understands that accidents are inevitable. Through unavoidable circumstances, you might lose, damage, or misplace your Airttalk wireless free phone. Luckily, AirTalk allows you to replace your lost/damaged or stolen phone through a very simple procedure. Replacing your AirTalk wireless phone can be free. Other times, the process will require you to cater for the price of your new replacement phone. If you need to replace your lost or damaged phone, our guide will help you navigate through. It will help you know all needed to get AirTalk wireless replacement phone. Therefore, be our guest.
Sub Questions / Contents
- 1 Some Reason to Replace AirTalk Wireless Phone
- 2 AirTalk Wireless Phone Doesn’t Work: What You Need to Know
- 3 AirTalk Wireless Phone Replacement Procedure
- 4 AirTalk Wireless Government Lifeline Replacement Phone Policy
- 5 Way To AirTalk Wireless Phone Replacement
- 6 Process to Submit AirTalk Wireless Phone Replacement Claim If Not Replaced By the Authority
- 7 6 Best AirTalk Wireless Replacements Phones for 2023
- 8 AirTalk Wireless Replacement Phone List In 2023
- 9 Apply for AirTalk Wireless wireless Free Phone
- 10 Difference Between AirTalk Wireless Phone Replacement and Phone Upgrade
- 11 FAQ
- 11.1 How to Replacement AirTalk Wireless SIM?
- 11.2 Does the Insurance Company Replace the Mobile If Lost, Broken, or damaged?
- 11.3 How Do I Switch My AirTalk Wireless Service From Old Phone To New Phone?
- 11.4 How to cancel AirTalk Wireless service if I lost my phone?
- 11.5 Can I Change My AirTalk Wireless AirTalk wireless Phone Number when I replace my phone?
- 11.6 Does AirTalk Wireless charge me when I replace my phone?
- 11.7 How long does it take to replace AirTalk Wireless phone?
- 11.8 Can I change AirTalk Wireless to another Lifeline provider?
- 11.9 Does Airtalk Wireless Offer Any Warranty for Phone Accessories?
- 11.10 How Good Is the AirTalk Wireless Replacement Phone?
Some Reason to Replace AirTalk Wireless Phone
- You may want to replace your AirTalk wireless phone after you lose or misplace it. Perhaps you went somewhere and misplaced your phone but can’t locate it after all tracing attempts; you need to replace that phone.
- If your phone was stolen or snatched from you, you are left with no other option but to replace it
- If your phone was delivered to you with some manufacturer’s default and can’t work properly, you need to replace it.
- If you experience trouble in connectivity, you experience call interference or perhaps your phone can’t send text messages, you need to replace it
- If your phone falls and the screen break beyond repair or other essential parts get affected, you need to replace it
- If your AirTalk wireless phone has old and outdated features, you should replace it to a more advanced phone
- Last but not least, you should also replace your airTalk wireless phone if it experiences trouble in updating its operating system, there is limited storage or the device can’t charge properly.
AirTalk Wireless Phone Doesn’t Work: What You Need to Know
If you experience trouble with how your AirTalk wireless phone operates, or maybe it stopped working and got completely unresponsive, you need to replace it immediately. When replacing such a phone, keep in mind that AirTalk wireless is not responsible for any refunds or replacement costs of your damaged phone. This simply means that you will have to cater to the cost of your phone after it stops working.
However, there is an exceptional instance where you might replace your phone for free. If your AIrTalk wireless phone stopped working within the first 15 days of receipt, you’d get a free replacement or full refund.
Besides AirTalk wireless 15 days warranty, you can also get a free replacement if your phone stopped working through the manufacturer’s warranty. Some phones come with a one or two-year warranty from the manufacturer. This warranty guarantees a phone replacement from the phone’s manufacturer and not AirTalk. However, your phone must not be misused or physically damaged to qualify for free replacement from the manufacturer.
AirTalk Wireless Phone Replacement Procedure
AirTalk wireless phone replacement process is so easy and simple. Here is the simple process:
- Just call AirTalk wireless customer service on the number +1-855-924-7825 to get started.
- On the call, talk out your issue to the agent. If your phone is damaged or stopped working, explain everything to the agent.
- If your phone was lost, misplaced or stolen, narrate that fatal accident to the agent. He or she will suspend the account of your stolen phone upon receiving your notice
- Also, provide the details of your lost or damaged handset. This is precisely its IMEI ID number
- The agent will check to confirm whether your phone qualifies for replacement
- The agent will then guide you on how to get a replacement. You will also get to know your replacement option. You will know you will replace your phone or you will cater for replacement charges.
- Follow Agent’s instructions to replace your AirTalk wireless phone successfully.
AirTalk Wireless Government Lifeline Replacement Phone Policy
AirTalk wireless will also replace your Lifeline free phone through a very easy process. However, there are policies that guide your AirTalk wireless lifeline phone replacement. These are:
- AirTalk wireless might replace your lifeline free phone with a new or used handset subject to the type of phone available at the moment
- While getting your lifeline phone replacement, you don’t get to select the type of replacement phone to get. AirTalk lifeline phones are selected at the sole discretion of this carrier.
- While replacing your lifeline handset, Airtalk reserves the right to replace your phone with diverse models at its sole discretion.
Way To AirTalk Wireless Phone Replacement
1. Replace My AirTalk Wireless Phone Online
The process of replacing Airtalk wireless phone just requires you to speak to an agent. In fact, it doesn’t matter whether you speak to an agent via phone call or online. Therefore, apart from calling Airtalk customer service, you can also opt to contact them online. You can visit airtalk wireless online page “airtalkwireless.com/contact”. Once you access this page, chat with an online agent. You can also fill the available contact form and type your replacement request with all relevant details on the Question part then submit the form.
2. Replace AirTalk Wireless’s Broken Phone
You can easily replace your Airtalk wireless broken phone. Replacing your broken phone applies the same policy as your lost or damaged phone. The process is free of only the accident that happened within the first 15 days of receipt. If the accident happens after the first 15 days, you will have to pay the purchase price of the new phone.
3. Replace AirTalk Wireless Phone Is Lost, Stolen, Or Damaged
AIrTalk wireless also considers customers that had their phone lost, stolen, or damaged. In this case, you can request a replacement through a very simple process. However, you will be responsible for the cost of your lost, stolen, or damaged phone.
Process to Submit AirTalk Wireless Phone Replacement Claim If Not Replaced By the Authority
After losing your phone, you can contact the authority to report the case. The authority will do their level best to help you track the lost phone. If their efforts bear no fruits, you can submit a replacement claim to your insurance company.
This method is effective only on condition that you have insured your phone. To submit your replacement policy, contact your insurance company and file your claim. Your respective company will either track or replace your phone. If you need to insure your phone, the best and most reliable insurance companies to consider is PhoneClaim.com or Asurion.
If you had not insured your phone, your only available option is to contact Airtalk wireless customer service and explain your problem.
6 Best AirTalk Wireless Replacements Phones for 2023
You can get Airatlk wireless replacement phone for free or get the replacement at an affordable price. There are several replacement options available but here are 6 best phones that you can get from AirTalk in 2023.
1. Apple iPhone XR
This handset comes with an inbuilt 2942mAh Li-Ion battery that allows fast and wireless charging. It boasts of an expansive 6.1inch LCD display that has a sharp screen resolution power of 828(1792) pixels. Users can also save quality moments with its strong 12 MP rear camera or its single 7 mp front camera. When it comes to the storage capacity, this handset has a 256GB internal storage and 3GB RAM.
2. Oneplus 7 pro
If you are a photo lover, this is the absolute device for you. It has a triple 48mp + 8mp + 16mp main camera and single 16mp front camera. Despite that, users still enjoy a large interface view thanks to its large crystal clear 6.67 inches display.
The device is available in three different versions based on its storage size. These include 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM and 256GB 12GB RAM. With this large RAM size, users are guaranteed a smooth run all through even when under heavy use. Lastly, it comes with a built-in 4000mAh battery that supports fast charging (30W).
3. Motorola g stylus
This device exhibits a very reliable battery life thanks to its powerful built-in 4000mAh Li-Po battery. Besides that, it boasts of very acute camera lenses, allowing users to take high-definition pictures anywhere, even in the dark. On the back, it has three camera lenses of 48mp + 16mp + 2mp and a single 16mp camera at the front. You can also store endless data in its extensive 128GB internal storage. More also, it has a large 6.4inch LCD display with a screen resolution power of 1080(2300) pixels.
4. Samsung galaxy s9
It comes with a standard 5.8inch display with an edge screen design. Its screen resolution power stands at exactly 1440(2960) pixels. Apart from that, this handset has an IP68 rating hence being resistant to both dust and water. When it comes to storage size, this handset is available in three distinct sizes. We have 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM and 256GB 4GB RAM. Additionally, it comes with a micro SD card slot just in case you require additional storage space.
Users can also take quality photos with its sharp 12 MP rear camera or its dual 8 MP + 2 MP front camera. It exhibits an inbuilt 3000mAh Li-Ion battery which allows both wireless and fast charging.
5. LG v60 ThinQ 5G
Equipped with a large 6.8 inch P-OLED display, this handset allows users to view images from a large interface. In addition, its screen resolution power stands at 1080(2460) pixels. You can get this handset in two different versions based on your desired storage \ size. This means you can either get the 128GB ROM 8GB RAM version or the 256GB ROM 8GB RAM version. In case you run out of storage space, there is room for increment, thanks to its always-on stand-by micro SD card slot. It has a triple 64 MP + 13 MP + 0.3 MP rear camera and a single 10 MP front camera. Users are also guaranteed of extensive usage time thanks to its built-in 5000mAh Li-Ion battery. Moreover, this battery allows both fast chargings as well as wireless charging.
6. Oneplus 8
Here is yet another handset that comes with a very reliable 4300mAh Li-Ion battery with fast charging technology. This device also exhibits a very competitive triple rear camera of 48 MP + 16 MP + 2 MP and a single 16 MP front camera. Apart from that, it comes with an expansive 6.55inch fluid AMOLED display that is backed up by a sharp screen resolution power of 1080(2400)pixels. Lastly, it comes in three different storage sizes. These are 128GB ROM 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM 8GB RAM and 256GB ROM 12GB RAM.
AirTalk Wireless Replacement Phone List In 2023
AirTalk wireless is a major lifeline service provider. To replace your phone with this carrier, you must be qualified for lifeline program. After qualifying, you will get a replacement at the carrier’s sole discretion. Below is a list of replacement phones that you are likely to get from Airtalk wireless:
- Motorola Moto G7 Plus
- Google Pixel XL
- Google Pixel 2
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Motorola G Stylus
- Apple IPhone 8
- LG G7 ThinQ
- OnePlus N200 Nord 5G
- Samsung Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- LG K52
- LG stylo 5
- Google Pixel 3A XL
- Google Pixel 3A
- Google Pixel 3
- Samsung galaxy A20S
- LG V50 ThinQ 5G
- Motorola Moto G7 power
- Samsung Galaxy On5
- Motorola E4
- OnePlus 6T
- Motorola Moto G7
- Samsung Galaxy A11
- Samsung S8 plus
- Google Pixel 4
- Samsung Galaxy J7
- Samsung Galaxy J3
- Samsung Galaxy A20
- LG stylo 6
- Motorola Z4
- Apple IPhone 6 plus
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone 6S
- Google Pixel 4XL
- One plus 7T
- Samsung S9 plus
- LG V20
- Alcatel Revvl 4
- Motorola moto G pure
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Wiko U316
- Motorola Moto E
- LG k30
- LG K40
- LG stylo 3 Plus
- Motorola Moto E6
- Alcatel Go Flip 4
- Samsung Galaxy A50
- Samsung S6 Edge
- LG Aristo 4 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A01
- Motorola Z2
- LG k31 Aristo 5
- Samsung A10E
- OnePlus 6
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- Motorola Moto G8 power
Apply for AirTalk Wireless wireless Free Phone
AirTalk wireless provides free phones through a very famous government program called lifeline. You must have an income that is less than 135% of the federal poverty level to get your free phone. You can also qualify as a member of Medicaid, SNAP, FPHA, SSI, and WIC.
Once you qualify, apply for AIrtalk wireless free phone online through their official website. Provide your ZIP code and fill the lifeline application form on the next page. The form requires your general information and eligibility documents. Submit your form and get your free phone once approved.
Difference Between AirTalk Wireless Phone Replacement and Phone Upgrade
Airtalk wireless phone replacement is getting a new or used phone from Airtalk to take the place of your damaged, lost, or stolen phone. AirTalk phone replacement can either be free or available at an affordable price.
AirTalk phone upgrade is the act of buying a new or refurbished phone with everything better than your current phone. This phone has more advanced features and better performance than your former phone. AirTalk phone upgrade are also more costly than replacement phones.
How to Replacement AirTalk Wireless SIM?
The process of replacing your Airtalk wireless SIM is similar to that of replacing your phone. To do so, call Airtalk customer service and explain why you need a SIM replacement. They will then deactivate your current SIM and send you a new replacement SIM.
Does the Insurance Company Replace the Mobile If Lost, Broken, or damaged?
Phone insurance companies like PhoneClaim.com and Asurion can replace your lost, broken or damaged phone. Getting a phone replacement from such companies depends on your insurance company’s policy. Some have strict policies that you might not qualify to replace your lost, broken or damaged phones with them. Therefore, read your company’s replacement policy keenly before signing to their services.
How Do I Switch My AirTalk Wireless Service From Old Phone To New Phone?
When you replace or upgrade your old Airtalk wireless phone to a new phone, switching wireless services is so easy. Just remove SIM card from your old phone and install it in your new phone. Switch on your new phone and continue accessing wireless services as usual.
How to cancel AirTalk Wireless service if I lost my phone?
To cancel Airtalk wireless service after you lost your phone, you must ask for help from the firm’s customer support. Just call airtalk wireless phone number or chat with an agent online.
Can I Change My AirTalk Wireless AirTalk wireless Phone Number when I replace my phone?
After losing your phone together with your number, you can contact AirTalk customer care and request them to deactivate your order number and assign you a new phone number.
Does AirTalk Wireless charge me when I replace my phone?
This depends. If you are replacing your phone within the first 15 days or receipt, the process is free. If you are replacing your phone after 15 days, airtalk wireless will charge you.
How long does it take to replace AirTalk Wireless phone?
When you call Airtalk customer care to replace your phone, they will approve your replacement request after a short while. After approval, they will start shipping your replacement phone to your address. Depending on your residential location, it might take few or more days to receive your device.
Can I change AirTalk Wireless to another Lifeline provider?
The federal communications commission allows lifeline customers to switch their lifeline benefits to another carrier anytime. This is not exceptional with Airtalk. You can therefore change Airtalk wireless to another lifeline provider.
Does Airtalk Wireless Offer Any Warranty for Phone Accessories?
AIrtalk wireless does not offer phone warranty for phone Accessories. The company offers a 15 days warranty that helps to replace defective phones only.
How Good Is the AirTalk Wireless Replacement Phone?
AirTalk wireless is a lifeline company. This means that replacement phones from this firm are given through the lifeline program. Lifeline doesn’t don’t provide high-end costly phones. The program offers entry-level to mid-range types of phones. We can conclude that Airtalk replacement phones are mid-level or entry-level types of phones. These phones are not the most advanced, but they are quality, good and effective.