When we search for the best telecom company in the USA, we get the renowned brand named AT&T. AT&T is the second-largest fixed telephone service provider and operates as a career. They provide overall telecom service including fixed and mobile networks. They are always unique for their upgraded plans.
AARP is a nonprofit organization that helps 50 years and older citizens by providing valuable services to make their lives easier. AT&T and AARP joined together to make some fruitful discount offers for senior citizens. Thus Member-Saving is one of the signature programs of AT&T and AARP.
An AARP membership provides you various discounts to save money. Especially, 50 year and older senior people are more familiar with this service. AARP membership comes with hundreds of benefits along with trusted advocacy. As an AARP member, you are going to get a 10% discount for AT&T under the AT&T signature program. To know more about the offer from AT&T and how to get AT&T AARP discounts then start a quick reading or article.
AT&T AARP Discount
AARP discount is quite flexible for senior people to save more money. Usually, AARP members get a 10% discount from AT&T wireless. Besides a discount on monthly charges, AT&T also offers a discount on consumer cellular. In that case, the customer can save 10% on voice calls and data plans and 15% on phone accessories. Here we are going to mention the most common offers:
- Getting discount of 10% for voice and data plan
- Up to $45 waiver on the activation
- 15% off on phone accessories.
- Getting $100 credit per line and the opportunity of buying a new phone on an installment plan. It is a limited-time offer for the person who has switched to AT&T wireless.
AARP Discount in AT&T Unlimited Elite Plan
As an AARP member, you should be delighted to enjoy this offer as AT&T provides high-speed data for AARP members. The feature in this offer are:
- 5G Speed data with unlimited talk time and messaging facility. Unlimited texting is allowed within DCA, Mexico, and Canada.
- Every line can enjoy high-speed data of 30 GB from the Mobile Hotspot with a compatible device.
- But after the usages of 100 GB of high-speed data, AT&T will automatically slow down the data speeds temporarily
- You will get the HBO max movies and shows: You can download and enjoy HBO Max App if the device you use is compatible.
- HD quality streaming video: This stream saver feature will allow you to stream up to 4k Ultra HD video.
- $85 per month for every single line
- $100 per month for 2 lines
- $120 per month for 3 lines
- $200 per month for 4 lines
The good thing is that the more lines you take the more waiver you will get. Like, for 5 lines you will get an extra $10 discount per month. AT&T allows a maximum of 10 lines for this offer.
The discount is not applied for:
- Data packages less than 300 megabytes
- Unlimited voice plan
- Overages are not included in this deal
How to Get AT&T AARP Discounts?
To get AT&T AARP discounts you must be a member of AARP. This special discount is only for valid AARP members. Here are steps you should follow:
- The very first should step is the enrollment for membership. You will be able to enroll directly if you are an existing member.
- You need to log in for the process.
You may visit your nearest AT&T store for an AARP membership card and you must need to mention the AARP discount code- 6039461. You can also collect this from any retailer agent if you know of them. The best way is to set an appointment by phone to save your time. Sometimes it is so harsh to manage to collect membership cards.
Another process is subscribing online. In that case, you need to log in with your account information. Pay attention while you putting information. After proving your eligibility you will get an AT&T AARP discount. It takes two billing cycling to approve. To get more information visit att.com/aarp)