It is no secret that cell phones have become part and parcel of our lives. As we speak, nearly every adult you find out there has a cell phone. The good news is that this device helps to keep you connected with your friends and loved ones. It can also help you do business, browse the internet and even send emails. With the proliferation of smartphones, be sure that you will not miss a model that will meet your needs.
Since some of these phones usually come with fancy features, sometimes it becomes difficult to afford them upfront. If you do not have enough credit to buy a phone, you can lease it and then repay it later in installments. Currently, we have a number of stores that offer the much-needed financing that will enable you to carry the phone home and repay it later in form of monthly installments. In this article, we shall take a closer look at some of these stores and how you can get this financing so that you can buy your desired on the go.
Process Of Applying For Cell Phone Financing
Like we mentioned above, individuals with credit issues can now apply for cell phone financing and are able to buy the cell phone of their dreams. Be it a basic phone or a smartphone, be sure that you will be able to get the model that you have always wanted, thanks to cell phone financing. However, for you to get this financing, there are specific steps that you should follow.
- To start with, you should determine the cell phone that you want. Depending on your needs, the choice of a cellphone might vary from one individual to another.
- After that, look out for a store that offers you the much-needed financing with the hope that you will be able to repay the loan later in form of installments. Technically, these stores offer point-of-sale installment loans that allow you to buy the phone on the same day you made your financing application. The installments here are usually spread over a period of 18 months or even 24 months, depending on the cost of the phone. As we speak, there are many stores that allow customers to purchase mobile phones through the arrangement mentioned above. You can readily find these stores near you or even online. Better still, you can ask for recommendations from your friends and family. Either way, you will be able to find a choice where you can buy a phone and pay later.
- With these details in mind, you can now go ahead and approach the retailer or the store where you want to purchase the handset. Since you do not have enough credit to purchase your handset of choice, you should apply for cell phone financing. As you apply for this financing, there are several details the retailer is likely to ask you. Some of the details you should submit include:
- Your official name
- Your Government ID
- Your date of birth
- Proof of income
- Your Social Security Number
- It is important to note that different retailers might ask for different details. Therefore, the requirement to submit the details mentioned above is not homogenous as it varies from one retailer to another. With these details at hand, time is ripe for you to fill in your personal details correctly. After all, this is the only way the retailer will be able to identify you. Once you are done, submit your application and then wait for the approval decision.
- The retailer will check your credit score, among other vital details, before awarding you the much-needed cellphone financing. If everything is correct, you will be able to purchase the mobile phone on the same day and carry it home.
- Since you have been awarded a loan, you should repay it in the form of installments as agreed. At no time should you skip payments, as this can hurt your credit score. The good news is that the monthly installments are budget-friendly, and therefore, you will not have difficulties repaying the loan.
- Once you have repaid the loan, be sure that you will own the phone entirely. It is true to say that Buy Now Pay Later financing can help you save a few bucks. In fact, some of the providers of this service hardly charge any interest.
7 Best Stores That Offer Cell Phone Financing Without A Credit Check
There are a number of stores that allow customers to buy cell phones even when they do not have credit. All this is made possible by cell phone financing, which enables these customers to be able to purchase their devices on the spot and carry them home. Here are some of the stores where you can buy a cell phone and pay later:
1. Cricket Wireless
At Cricket Wireless, be sure that you will be able to buy your phone of choice and pay it later in installments, thanks to cell phone financing. However, for you to get this financing, you must have an active checking account and a credit or debit card. In addition, you must have a valid Social Security Number or ITIN.
Unlike other stores, you will be able to lease up to 5 devices at a go. However, this depends on the financing that you will get. It is important to note that the first cell phone has to cost $149.99.When it comes to payment, you can readily make your installments on a weekly basis or on a monthly basis. It all depends on what works well for you. Some of the brands you can find here include Samsung, iPhone, HTC, Alcatel, ZTE, and LG.
Kmart is home to a plethora of phone models that will meet your needs. Some of the brands you can find here include Samsung, Alcatel, LG, ZTE, and so forth. Since you do not need to have enough credit to buy either of these brands, be sure that you will get some financing that will enable you to purchase the brand you please.
However, you must have an active payment source, which can be a credit card, debit card, or even a checking account. Besides this, you need to have a valid photo ID and proof of income.
At Rent-2-own, be sure that you will get the much-needed financing that will enable you to purchase the phone of your dreams. However, you need to submit a number of documents for verification purposes. They include a debit card, checking account, or even a credit card. Besides this, you should provide a valid photo ID and proof of income. When it comes to payment, be sure that you can make them on a weekly basis until the loan awarded has been completely paid off. Some of the brands you can expect to find here include Samsung, iPhone, Motorola, and so forth.
4. Luther sales
If you are looking for an unlocked phone, look no further as you can now get one at Luther sales. Besides this, the store offers a buy now pay later option to all their customers. Here, you will get the much-needed financing and then be able to repay the lease amount in budget-friendly installments. You will also have a room to buy one of the latest models out there. Whether it is Samsung or iPhone models, be sure that you will get the latest model that will meet your needs.
Just like the other stores, this one allows you to apply for cell phone financing even when you have bad credit. However, what sets it apart from its peers is the duration of the approval decision. Once you make your application, you can expect to get an approval decision within 3 minutes. If your application has been approved, be sure that you will carry the phone home on the same day.
Apart from the stores mentioned above, you can also get cell phone financing at RentDelite. The good news is that you will get a number of brands to choose from. From Samsung to iPhone, be sure that you will get a brand whose model suits your needs.
For you to qualify for cell phone financing, you must have a valid bank account, which is at least 3 months old. In addition, it should make at least $1500 per month. If you want to buy a phone from this store, you can visit a store near you or do it online. It all depends on what works well for you.
At SmartPay, one can now get the much-needed cell phone financing. However, you need to submit proof of income, have a valid Social Security Number, and an active credit or debit card. If you need some financing from this store, you can make your application online and then use your approval to buy your device of choice at any of their stores countrywide. Some of the brands you can expect to find here include Samsung, iPhone, Alcatel, LG, HTC, BlackBerry, ZTE, Huawei, and so forth.
Apart from the 6 stores mentioned above, you can also get some cell phone financing from MetroPCS. However, for you to get this financing, you need to submit proof of income, an active credit or debit card, your Social Security Number, and so forth.
When applying for this financing, you can do it online or at your nearest store and then use the approval code to buy your dream phone at any of their stores countrywide. Some of the brands you can expect to find here include Samsung, iPhone, Alcatel, LG, HTC, and ZTE.
FAQs – Frequently Ask Questions
What are some of the advantages of Buy Now Pay Later cell phones
By choosing the buy now pay later cellphones, you stand to enjoy a number of advantages. Some of these advantages include:
1. It allows you to have the best phone model without straining your budget
If you wanted to invest in a fancy phone, you should be ready to part with several dollars. Some of the high-end models cost more than $1000.If you do not have enough credit, you might have to strain your budget in order to buy any one of them. However, with cell phone financing, you will not need to strain your budget anymore. Here, you will have the luxury to choose the model that suits your needs and buy it on the spot.
2. It enables you to remain connected
In case you had misplaced your phone, you might be out of reach for quite some time. Also, if your current device got damaged, you might not be connected as usual. However, with buy now pay later cell phones, you can trust that you will be connected once again. You can trust that you will be able to communicate with your friends, browse the internet and even market your business as usual.
3. It can help improve your credit score
If you are able to repay the loan on time, be sure that your credit score will take a positive trajectory. It will start rising in the long run. Therefore, there is a need to ensure that you make your monthly installments on time. With a high credit score, you stand a higher chance of getting higher loans from other lenders out there.
4. Bad credit is not an issue
The good news is that bad credit will not hinder you from acquiring the phone of your dreams. All you need to do is to choose the model you want and then apply for this financing and then wait for the approval decision. After that, you will be able to carry this device home.
5. It does not lead to debt accumulation
Unlike other financing options, this one does not lead to debt accumulation. After all, some providers do not charge any interest for all the devices they sell through cell phone financing. Others charge relatively low-interest rates, and thus, you will be able to repay the loan without any problem. Like we mentioned above, the monthly installments here are budget-friendly. This makes it an ideal option for many people with bad credit.
What are the disadvantages of buy now pay later cellphones
1. It can be expensive in the long run
Although this financing option is lucrative to many people, it might be expensive in the long run. This is because you will pay more money than you would if only you managed to buy the device upfront.
The extra charges are usually due to the convenience enjoyed by the user as he or she will be able to repay the device in monthly installments. Besides this, if you default on your monthly installments, the retailer might charge you an extra fee. Therefore, you have to ensure that you make timely payments as agreed.
Can you get buy now pay later cellphones from mobile phone service providers?
Yes. Besides the stores named above, you can get buy now pay later from a number of cell phone companies with no credit check and no deposit. These companies allow you to get a phone on credit and pay later on monthly installments. However, you have to choose a plan with them. Some of these companies are; Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, and spectrum Mobile
What are some of the cell phones can you get from buy now pay later financing?
Different stores or cell phone companies provide different models and brands of cell phones. However, the most obvious phones to get are; Samsung galaxy j3, Motorola Moto E5, Nokia 3V, Apple iPhone 11 series, Apple iPhone SE, Samsung galaxy s10and apple iPhone XS among others.
You do not have to break the bank for you to own a recent smartphone. If you do not have enough credit, you can now apply for cell phone financing at the stores that allow customers to buy cellphones and pay later. As long as you are eligible for this financing, you will be able to purchase your dream phone and carry it home on the same day. Consider buy now pay later cell phones from the stores mentioned above, and you will enjoy more convenience. We wish you the best of wishes as you purpose to buy your best cellphone.