Internet connection has become salient demand of our daily life. We cannot shape our life without the internet on any single day. We now are more dependent on the internet to stay connected with classrooms, jobs, business, overall communication, and more. Many US Citizens have been suffering from the financial crisis since the Covid-19 pandemic. The Federal government in the USA has taken several initiatives to provide discounted internet facilities to aid low-income people who lost their jobs or income due to this pandemic. One of the effective initiatives that help many people to stay connected for virtual communication was the Emergency Broadband Benefit program. Millions of Americans got the benefits from the EBB which then ended in December 2021 as it was a temporary program. Then the government has started a new program named the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) which replaced the EBB program.
Cintex Wireless is a proud Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) provider committed to bringing free and open internet. At the same time, they are also committed to excellent customer service. Cintex Wireless is working to keep its customers connected during their financial hardships. It is working on this limited-time ACP benefit that provides a monthly discount on broadband services and certain devices. Cintex Wireless will provide unlimited data services and a 4G/5G smartphone to qualified individuals. Here we are going to elaborate on information about how to get the Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit.
What is Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit?
Cintex is one of the largest Lifeline Government Assistant providers. At the same time, this company is the national top provider of the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit. With the Cintex Affordable Connectivity Program, you will get a discount on monthly broadband internet services and certain devices. Qualified individuals will receive unlimited free services and possibly 4G/5G LTE smartphones. If you are a registered Cintex Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) customer, then you can get free iPhone, Samsung, and other renowned brands. Cintex wireless is a famous service provider and they provide Affordable Connectivity Programs throughout the USA. Along with the smartphones, Cintex users will get monthly services with free minutes, text, and data. Last year Cintex wireless has already gained popularity among low-income users by providing high-speed internet to the EBB qualifiers. They are doing everything possible to keep customers connected in this crisis.
Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) offers:
- A free smartphone
- Unlimited Data
- Unlimited Text
- Unlimited Call
Cintex is the number one Government program provider and this company considers customer satisfaction first. More than 1 million customers support them for their uninterruptible services. Cintex pioneered itself to be the first provider among others who provide completely free smartphones to their customers.
Benefits of Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit
With the Cintex Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit, customers can get several necessary services. Here some facilities are described below.
Cintex Free smartphones
Cintex Wireless provides free 4G/5G smartphones along with unlimited data through this program. The FCC allows each non-transferable discount program to one household only. A Cintex wireless Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) beneficiary can receive a free smartphone which could be from any of the brands such as Apple, Samsung, Motorola, LG, or others.
- LG Stylo 4
- Motorolla E5
- LG M150
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Apple iPhone 6 16 GB
Cintex Free Unlimited data
Eligible individuals can receive unlimited data to fulfill the internet demand in their daily lives. They can continue their class, jobs, business, communication, and more with this efficient service. A huge number of people can access the internet through the Affordable Connectivity Program. Typically, individuals pay between $90 to $200 a month for unlimited data. Surprisingly, Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) eligible customers can receive unlimited high-speed internet for totally free.
Cintex Free Talk and Text
Along with unlimited data and a free 4G/5G smartphone, an eligible household can receive completely free unlimited talk and text. There is no contract fees or cost but typically unlimited services charge is between $100- $200 per month. There is no monthly cost with this amazing Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit so that the customers stay connected with their colleagues and friends without any hassle.
Eligibility Criteria for Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit
The federal government has always had this intention to help people get equal opportunities in terms of digital service. The FCC has been regulating the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit since its initialization. FCC also marked the points which determine the eligibility of a household for this program. If any member of your household meets any of the criteria from FCC, then your household will be considered eligible for the monthly benefits. The eligibility requirements are:
- The household income should be less than or equal to 200% against the 2022 Federal Poverty Guidelines. This income range is regarded as low-income and Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) is eligible for these types of households.
- Job seekers who lost their jobs or got termination letters or were furloughed are considerable for ACP. They can apply with proof of the jobless statement.
- If the yearly income range of a household is below the FCC guidelines then that household can apply for ACP. The yearly income of your household in 2021 should meet the FCC guidelines to apply for ACP. This yearly income may vary depending on the state you live in. For example, an individual living in Alaska should have an income maximum of $32,180 but in Hawaii, it is $29,640. For a household consisting of 3 or 4 members, the income size is $54,900 in Alaska and $50,520 in Hawaii.
- You or any one of your household member’s Lifeline membership will automatically allow you to apply for the Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit. Membership of the SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), Medicaid, SSI (Supplemental Security Income), Federal public housing assistance, and Veterans survivor Pensions Benefits Fund will be considered as Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) eligible.
- If there is any student of your household who qualifies for the free and reduced-price school lunch/breakfast program during the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 school year.
- The award receiver like the Federal Pell Grant in the current years can apply as eligible for the ACP.
The Cintex Wireless Emergency Broadband Benefits are surely applicable for households living in tribal lands. Especially who enjoys the tribal Benefit Programs like:
- Tribal TANF (Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
These households get a $75 discount on their monthly internet bill.
Enrollment procedure of Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit
Besides serving regular customers, Cintex Wireless is ready to serve the new Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) eligible customers from anywhere in the country. Be it an existing customer or new enrollment, Cintex Wireless welcomes all with equal speed and professional customer service. The application or enrollment process of Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) is mentioned hereby:
- Visit the Cintex Wireless log-in site to start your enrollment process. The website is cintexwireless.com/apply.
- Fill out the information form providing all the required pieces of information. Some of the required information to register for Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) are
- Personal Information or ID
- Supporting Certificates to prove the eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit.
- Selection of the freephone from Cintex Wireless stock.
These documents will go to the National verifier server for verification purposes. The USAC controls the National Verifier and your provided information will not be disclosed to others.
- The national Verifier server is directly linked to the Lifeline cards and can find your link to eligibility automatically. If you submit your application based on your Lifeline card then the National Verifier will verify your membership status from its server. Since it’s an automatic process, it takes around 20 minutes if the documents you provided are ok.
- After the approval from the National Verifier, Cintex Wireless will ask for your network plan. According to your requirement, Cintex Wireless will deliver you high-speed internet with a discount and a smartphone for free. To get updates on your application, you should provide an active phone number or email address.
Remember that the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) enrollment has been open from December 2021.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
When will I receive my Free phone and Free service after signup?
You will receive an email confirmation for your order for a free phone or free service. If you get approval for a new smartphone, then Cintex Wireless will begin shipping the order to you within 7-10 business days. Enjoy free phones and free services with the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit.
How long does it take to receive approval?
Usually, it takes around 20 minutes for an application to be approved. Applications with confusing information need more time to be approved for the verification process. That time it takes 3 to 4 days and you have to submit some proof of documentation for reconfirmation. By logging into your account, you can check your application status. Once you are approved, you will receive a confirmation email and Cintex will send you a tracking number also.
What smartphone device does Cintex offer?
Cintex Wireless is ready to serve the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) eligible customers with unlimited data, unlimited text, and talk along with4G/5G LTE smartphones. Eligible customers can get a free smartphone from some iconic brands like LG Stylo 4, Motorolla E5, LG M150, Samsung Galaxy S6, Apple iPhone 6 16 GB.
FCC (Federal Communications Commission) started the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) for low-income households who meet the qualifying criteria for this program. Imagine an android or apple smartphone with unlimited data in your hand. How is it when this pandemic has been making people struggle to cope with life? Cintex Wireless joined with FCC’s Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit to deliver such a blessing gift to low-income citizens of America. Centex’s Wireless network can reach every corner of the country. So, wherever you are, if you feel you need the benefit then submit your documents and enjoy the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP) benefit. Though it’s a temporary initiative by FCC, Cintex Wireless will continue it until further notice from the Federal Government.