Tablets are pretty much essential these days. They’re the perfect blend of a smartphone and a laptop, but they can be pretty expensive. That’s why the government started the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), which offers discounts on broadband services and devices to low-income households.
One of the ACP service providers that offers free tablet is Cintex Wireless. To qualify for a free tablet from Cintex, you must meet certain income requirements or receive aid from a government assistance program. You’ll also need to pay a one-time fee of $10.01.
Does Cintex Wireless Really Offer Free Tablets?
Cintex wireless tablet is not entirely free, as is commonly believed. However, the carrier does offer significant discounts on eligible tablets through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). This program makes it possible to purchase high-quality tablets such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab and Alcatel Joy Tab for as little as $10.01. While these tablets are not completely free, the $10.01 price tag is very affordable. However, as previously stated, you must have an income below 200% of the federal poverty guideline or receive government assistance to be eligible for these discounts.
What Other Benefits Do I Get If I Qualify For Cintex Wireless free Tablet
Cintex Wireless provides free tablets through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). If you qualify for a free Cintex Wireless tablet, you also qualify for the ACP program. The ACP program offers other benefits, including:
- Free high-quality smartphones, such as Generic Smartphone, Generic 4G LTE Flip, Phone, Nokia C200, iPhone 6s, Galaxy S7.
- Free high-speed data
- Free talk and text services
- Free device shipment
In Which Areas Cintex Wireless Currently Offer Lifeline And ACP Programs
Cintex Wireless ACP and Lifeline services are available nationwide, but some areas are not covered. To check if your area is covered, visit this coverage page: “cintexwireless.com/check-coverage“. Some of the states covered by Cintex Wireless ACP and Lifeline include Nebraska, Oklahoma, Illinois, Iowa, Colorado, Missouri, Mississippi, Arkansas, Maine, Maryland, Rhode Island, Washington, Vermont, Texas, Oregon, South Dakota, North Dakota, Nevada, Montana, New Hampshire, Hawaii, Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Idaho, and West Virginia.
How Do I Qualify For Cintex Wireless Tablet
As you are aware, Cintex Wireless offers free tablets through the ACP program. To be eligible for this program, you must meet certain requirements. The following are ways to qualify for a Cintex Wireless free tablet:
- Through income: Households must have a low income to qualify for a Cintex Wireless tablet. Income is limited to 200% of the federal poverty guideline. Once your total household or individual income exceeds 200% of the federal poverty level, you are no longer eligible for this benefit.
- Through federal programs: If your household has any members enrolled in a federal or tribal assistance program, your household is considered eligible for a Cintex Wireless free tablet. Examples of federal assistance programs include:
- Federal public housing assistance (FPHA) or Section 8 Housing
- Veteran’s pension and survivor’s benefit
- The special supplemental nutrition program for women, infants and children (WIC)
- Federal Pell Grant in the current years
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental nutrition assistance program, SNAP or food stamps
- Supplemental Security Income or SSI
- The National School lunch programs such as free or reduced lunch programs
- Food Distribution Programs on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribal Head Start
What Documents Do I Need While Apply For Cintex Free Wireless Tablet
The Cintex Wireless free tablet offer is only available to households that meet the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) eligibility requirements. To verify your eligibility, you must provide documentation proving your identity, income, or participation in a government program.
Here are some examples of documents you can provide:
- Proof of job loss: Notice of dissolution, employment termination letter, unemployment or worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- Proof of participation in a government program: Medicaid membership card, Federal Pell grant cover letter, SSI approval letter, Tribal head start cover letter, SNAP verification letter and SSI approval letter
- Proof of low income: Copy of your unemployment or worker’s compensation statement of benefits, copy of your Veterans Administration statements of benefits, copy of your Social Security statement of benefits, copy of your current income statement from your employer, copy of your prior year’s state, Federal, or Tribal tax return, copy of your divorce decree or child support, copy of your retirement or pension statement of benefits and any other official document that shows your current income levels
- Proof of identity: Driving license, Permanent resident card, Certificate of US citizenship, Government issued ID, Birth certificate or Driving license
Please note that original documents should not be submitted. Instead, clear and legible copies should be provided. All documents must be dated within the last two months, or have a future expiration date.
How Do I Apply For Cintex Wireless Tablet
The process of applying for a free Cintex wireless tablet is quite straightforward. Simply follow these instructions:
- Make sure you qualify: You can’t get the tablet if you don’t meet the eligibility requirements, so check those first.
- Make sure you live in an area with Cintex coverage: You can find a list of coverage areas on their website.
- Gather your documents: You’ll need to upload some documents to your application, so have them ready to go.
- Start your application: Go to the Cintex wireless website: “cintexwireless.com/apply” and follow the instructions.
- Provide your information: You’ll need to provide your name, date of birth, SSN, contact information, and proof of eligibility.
- Upload your documents: Once you’ve provided your information, you’ll need to upload your documents.
- Select a plan: Choose a preferred plan.
- Submit your application: Once you’ve selected a plan, submit your application.
- Wait for approval: Cintex will review your application and let you know if you’ve been approved.
- If you’re approved, you’ll get your free tablet in the mail!
- Now enjoy Cintex wireless free tablet with others benefits.
How Do I Check Cintex Wireless Free Tablet Application Status
Normally, it takes 30 minutes for the national verifier to approve your Cintex Wireless free tablet ACP application form. However, some delays may extend the approval process to 4 business days. This occurs when the national verifier requires additional documentation for approval purposes. If your application has not been approved after 4 business days, you should check your application status to determine the cause of the delay. To check your application status, open the check status page: “cintexwireless.com/check-status” and enter your email address , ZIP code and last 4 digits of SSN to log in to your account. After logging in, you will be able to view your application status and other relevant information.
What Type of Tablets Cintex Wireless Offer Under Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
Cintex Wireless offers the following type tablets under the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP):
1. Alcatel JOY TAB 8
If you are in need of a simple, easy-to-use tablet for your daily activities, then the gadget above is the perfect solution for you. Additionally, if you are eligible for ACP through Cintex Wireless, the price will not be an obstacle. This is because Cintex Wireless sells it to qualified people for as low as $10.01. Below is a brief description of some of the features you can expect from this device:
- The gadget has an impressive 5MP front camera that is ideal for taking selfies. It also has a standard 5MP rear camera.
- Users can enjoy extended hours of use thanks to its powerful built-in 4080mAh Li-ion battery.
- It has a medium-sized 8.0-inch display with a screen resolution of 1280 × 800 pixels.
- It comes with a 32GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded up to 128 GB via its always-on standby microSD card slot.
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018
Cintex Wireless offers a tablet for only $10.01 to those who qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Here is a brief description of the tablet’s features:
- It has a large 10.1-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
- It has a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
- It has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 512GB with a microSD card.
- It has a long-lasting battery life thanks to its powerful 5000mAh Li-ion battery.
3. Cintex Tablet
- Certified Pre-Owned: These tablets are in good condition and have been tested to work properly.
- Producer: Cintex: These tablets are made by Cintex Wireless.
- OS: Others: These tablets run on a variety of operating systems, including Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Camera: NA.
- Sim: Nano: These tablets use a Nano SIM card.
The tablets are available in a variety of colors and storage capacities. They come with a one-year warranty.
The tablets are a great option for people who are looking for a reliable and affordable tablet. They are perfect for students, people who work from home, and anyone who wants to stay connected on the go.
How Do I Activate Cintex Wireless Free Tablet
To activate a Cintex wireless free tablet:
- Install the Cintex SIM card in your tablet.
- Turn on your tablet.
- Dial 611 on your tablet’s keypad.
- Select option 3.
- Follow the instructions provided by the automated system.
- A message will be sent to you immediately to inform you that your tablet has been successfully activated.
Here are some additional tips:
- Make sure your tablet is fully charged before activating it.
- If you have any problems activating your tablet, please contact Cintex customer service for assistance.
Can I Use Any SIM Card on Cintex Wireless Free Tablet?
Cintex wireless free tablets are not compatible with all SIM cards. This is because Cintex devices are unlocked, meaning they can be used with any carrier. However, if you want to use a different SIM card on your Cintex wireless free tablet, you will need to unlock it first. This can be done by contacting Cintex customer service. Once your tablet is unlocked, you can use any SIM card that is compatible with the Cintex wireless network.
Can I Replace Cintex Wireless Free Tablet?
Cintex wireless free tablets are warranted for 15 days from the date of receipt. Within this period, if your tablet is stolen, lost, or damaged, you may receive a free replacement. However, if your tablet is lost, stolen, or damaged after the 15-day warranty period, you will be responsible for the cost of replacement.
What Network Does Cintex Wireless Use?
Cintex Wireless is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that uses the T-Mobile network. This means that Cintex Wireless customers have access to T-Mobile nationwide 5G and 4G LTE networks.
Does Cintex Wireless Offer Free Smartphones?
As previously mentioned, Cintex Wireless offers free smartphones through the ACP, Besides free tablet. This carrier also offers free smartphones through the government’s Lifeline program. However, to receive a free smartphone from Cintex Wireless, you must qualify for either the Lifeline or ACP program. To qualify for Lifeline, your household income must be at or below 135% of the federal poverty guideline. To qualify for ACP, your income must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline. Once you meet these requirements, you can choose from a selection of free smartphones from reliable brands such as Samsung, Apple, Motorola, and Google Pixel.