The world is recently in a crisis. Among many causes, the major cause of this situation is the COVID 19 pandemic. Many are experiencing job losses while a large percentage of activities are conducted online. This means people need internet services and connectivity devices like tablets to survive. As it’s clear, tablets are not cheap devices. If you are unemployed or a low-income customer, getting a tablet can massively strain your pocket. Fortunately, you can get a tablet for free from the government’s ACP program. Initially known as EBB, ACP (Affordable connectivity program) offers free internet services and connectivity devices to low-income customers. This program offers these benefits through partnering with companies like excess telecom.
Excess telecom is a wireless telecommunication company in the US that offers services in more than 20 states. The company proudly participates in the government’s ACP program thus giving free tablets along with other benefits to eligible customers. From excess telecom, you can get amazing brands of tablets like Samsung, Lenovo, and LG. The primary purpose of offering Excess telecom free tablet is for virtual businesses, online jobs, virtual health emergencies, and online class activities.
What Type Of Free Tablets Can I Get From Excess Telecom?
If you come from a low-income household and are enrolled in the Excess Telecom ACP program, you can be fortunate to get a free tablet. Do you want to know the exact type of free tablet to get from excess telecom? The truth is, it’s hard to predict the exact model. This is because excess wireless does not disclose the exact model of tablets available for offer. In fact, the model of the tablet to get depends on your state and availability. Also, ACP devices from Excess telecom are subject to consumer eligibility and approval by the FCC.
To know the exact type of free tablet from access wireless, call their customer service for inquiry. However, expect to get tablets with 4G or 5G connectivity. Below are other possible specifications of free tablets from excess wireless:
- A RAM of 8GB and 128 GB internal storage
- 8 MP HD back camera and 5 MP front camera
- A SIM card with voice calling capability
- 4000 to 5000mAh battery
- Brands like ACER, Samsung, LG, Samsung, and Lenovo.
- A 5 years warranty over your device and one year warranty on accompanying accessories.
How Do I Get An Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
To get Excess Telecom free tablet, you must qualify for the Government ACP program. To be precise, you can qualify for the program based on your income, disability, or participation in a government benefit program.
Once you qualify for ACP, you should enroll in Excess Telecom ACP program to get their free tablet. Although excess gives free tablets to ACP eligible customers, not all of these customers get a free tablet from excess telecom. To get the tablet, you must also be enrolled to Excess telecom services. To enroll for excess wireless services, visit their official website for guidance.
Once you enroll for excess telecom services, you can now fill their free tablet application form. However, before filing the form, ensure there is no other member of your household that receives ACP benefits. This is because ACP benefits are limited to one member per household. Also, ensure you have made a call, purchased minutes, used excess telecom data, or received direct calls from excess telecom at least once a month. If not so, your excess free tablet application will be rejected.
To get Excess Telecom free tablet, you should also gather all your eligible documents. As stated below on this page, you are required to attach a number of documents while applying for your free tablet.
Finally, make the payments required to get your Excess Telecom free tablet. Although access telecom tablets are known as free government tablets, these tablets are not completely free. To get one, you are required to make a payment of $10 to $50 depending on the type of tablet offered. After, you will be given a 100$ discount to get your tablet.
Eligible Criteria For Getting An Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
To get Excess Telecom free tablet, you must meet ACP eligibility criteria. Below are different ways to qualify for this offer You can get excess telecom free tablet if you participate in a government program. These programs are available for both federal and tribal land families. These are programs like:
- Food stamps
- Supplemental security income or SSI
- Federal public housing assistance or section 8
- California work opportunity and responsibility to kids
- Greater avenues for independence
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Low-income home energy assistance program
- Tribal TANF
- Health families category A
- Welfare to work or WTW
- Head start for tribal only
- Women, infants, and children program
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations for tribal
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance for tribal
- Temporary assistance for needy families.
You can also get Excess Telecom free tablets if you come from a low-income household. To qualify, you must have an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
You can also get excess wireless free tablet if a member of your household has received a Pell grant in the current academic year
Finally, you also qualify to get Excess Wireless free tablet if you are enrolled in free and reduced-price school lunch or school lunch program within the last three school years.
Documents Required For Applying Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
When applying for Excess telecom free tablet, you should attach identity documents as well as eligibility documents. Below is a list of all documents needed to apply for excess telecom free tablets?
- Proof of income documents like Pension statement of benefits, Federal/tribal, state tax return copy, Social security statement of benefits or Veteran administration document
- Government program benefits proof like SNAP approval letter, Federal public housing benefit approval letter or Federal Pell grants verification letter
- Official personal documents with proof of your identity. These are like US driver’s license, Green card, Passport, birth certificate, military ID or state ID.
- Official documents to prove your residential address. These are utility bill, mortgages, or lease statements.
How Do I Apply For An Excess Telecom Free Tablet?
To get Excess telecom free tablet, you have to fill an application form. The good thing is that the process of applying for this device is so easy and straightforward. Below is a step to step process of applying for an excess telecom free tablet:
- Step 1. Confirm the company’s coverage: Before applying for excess wireless excess telecom free tablet, you should confirm that excess telecom services are available in your residential area. This is because excess coverage is not everywhere in the US. In fact, their services are estimated to be available across 21 states. To check its coverage in your area, visit Excess Telecom’s official website.
- Step 2. Confirm eligibility: Once you confirm network availability, the next step should be to confirm ACP eligibility. To have an idea of whether you qualify for this program, check our eligibility criteria above.
- Step 3. Get in touch with excess telecom: Here, you should contact excess telecom and inform them that you would wish to apply for their free tablet. You can contact them at +800-615-0898, or chat with them on their official website, or on other social media websites like Facebook.
- Step 4. Pick a plan: This step requires you to apply for a free tablet and select a plan. To apply, visit excesstelecom.com, enter your zip code, and tap on” learn more”. Follow all the instructions as provided to apply for your Excess Telecom free tablet.
What Other Benefits Can I Get From Excess Telecom?
Once you qualify for the Excess Telecom AC program, you will get a monthly discount of $30 on your internet services and $75 monthly internet service discount on tribal lands. Also, you will get up to $100 to purchase connectivity devices like laptops, tablets, and computers. Not to forget reliable customer care services with quick responses.
How Do I Contact Excess Telecom?
To contact excess telecom, call the customer service team at +800-615-0898, message them on their official website or chat with them on their Facebook page. Excess telecom is also available on Twitter and Instagram among other sites.