Looking for the best yet reliable prepaid wireless service provider in the US? Airvoice Wireless is your ultimate solution. This is one of the best carriers as far as providing reliable phone services is concerned. The company is also known to provide incredible brands, models of cellphones, and affordable plans. It’s good to point out that Airvoice is a mobile virtual network operator that relies on AT&T network tower. Since AT&T is known to provide super-reliable network coverage, Airvoice however is not phased out as far as reliable coverage is concerned. The company offers a wide map of coverage along with a high-speed connection.
In addition of these incredible services, AIRVOICE Wireless is highly praised of its generosity. If you are a low-income American citizen who needs a phone but can’t afford one, AIRVOICE wireless is generous enough to give it for free or at a discounted price. This is linked to the fact that the company participates in government-free phone programs: lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program. It is crucial to also inform you that Airvoice wireless offers lifeline services through Airtalk wireless. Airtalk Wireless is basically a program that is operated by Airvoice wireless to offer ACP and lifeline services to qualified members. We can therefore conclude that it’s possible to get Airvoice wireless free government phone through Airtalk lifeline program. We understand that the point above is slightly confusing. Therefore, we will guide you step by step until you understand how to get Airvoice wireless free government phone.
Sub Questions / Contents
- 1 Who Are Eligible For Airvoice Wireless Free Government Phone?
- 2 How Do I Get Airvoice Wireless Free Government Phones?
- 3 How Do I Apply For Airvoice Wireless Free Government Phone?
- 4 What Types Of Free Government Phones Can I Get From Airvoice Wireless
- 5 What Are Airvoice Wireless Compatible Plans?
- 6 What Carrier Does Airvoice Wireless Use?
- 7 Are Airvoice Wireless Phones Unlocked?
- 8 Can I Upgrade Phones With Airvoice Wireless?
Who Are Eligible For Airvoice Wireless Free Government Phone?
Lifeline is a government assistance program that offers free government phones and discounted communication services through carriers like AIRVOICE wireless. However, not everyone qualifies to get Airvoice wireless free government phone through lifeline. To benefit from these services, you are supposed to meet the following requirements:
- If you are an individual or member of a household with a total annual income that falls below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines, you are considered eligible for AIRVOICE wireless free government phone.
- If you as an individual or any other member of your household receives benefit from American state or tribal lands assistance programs, you are also considered eligible for Airvoice wireless free government phone. Some of these programs are:
- Supplemental nutrition assistance program or SNAP
- Supplemental security income or SSI
- Veterans pension and survivors benefit
- Section 8 or federal public housing assistance program.
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations
- Head start
- Tribal temporary assistance for needy families
- Bureau of Indian affairs general assistance
- Special supplemental nutrition program for women, infants and children
How Do I Get Airvoice Wireless Free Government Phones?
AIRVOICE is a mobile virtual network operator that offers lifeline services through its partnering company Airtalk wireless. To get Airvoice wireless free government phone, you should visit Airtalk wireless official page and enroll to their lifeline services. However, only eligible consumers are allowed to get Airvoice wireless free government phones.
To get a free phone, checkout whether you meet any eligibility requirements above. It’s also crucial to checkout whether you live within Airvoice coverage map before talking about the initiative to apply for Airvoice wireless free government phone. Although Airvoice relies on one of the nation’s widest network operator, it doesn’t guarantee coverage in every location of the US. Therefore, ensure your area has Airvoice services before enrolling for a free government phone.
To get Airvoice wireless free government phone, you should also attain some documents that will be required during application. The purpose of these documents is to show proof of identification, address, and eligibility. These are documents like: birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, resident alien card, utility bill, mortgage or lease statement, and your current statements of benefits. A copy of previous year’s federal or state income tax return, 3 consecutive months’ pay stubs, unemployment statement, or a notice letter or document to proof participation in Medicaid, SSI, SNAP, or any other program
Note that according to Airvoice lifeline, you can’t get a free government phone if another member of your household already receives lifeline benefits. Also, you can’t get Airvoice wireless free government phone if you are enrolled for lifeline with another service provider. Once you adhere to these rules, you can go ahead and apply for Airvoice wireless free government phone.
How Do I Apply For Airvoice Wireless Free Government Phone?
Prior on this page, we stated that Airvoice wireless works with Airtalk wireless to offer lifeline and ACP benefits to eligible members. To apply for Airvoice wireless free government phone, you should therefore visit air talk official page and enroll for a lifeline plan. To apply:
- Visit Airtalk wireless official website to apply for the government assistance program
- From the website, select apply now
- Enter your zip code to determine whether the company offers services in your location.
- Once your area is considered eligible, you will be redirected to an application page
- From the page, fill the form by providing valid personal information. This includes: first, middle, last name, date of birth, social security number, and your household details.
- Attach eligibility documents.
- Select a plan and a phone
- Submit the form
- Get approval and receive your free government phone as directed by a representative.
Point to note:
- When you finalize and submit your application, it will take 20 to 30 minutes to get approval or rejection. In some cases, however, your application will take 4 days to get approval. This happens in the event your eligibility proof needs to be reconfirmed.
- Once you get rejected, a representative will inform you and advise you on a way forward. Once you get approved, your Airvoice wireless free government form will be shipped and delivered to your address within 7 to 10 business days.
What Types Of Free Government Phones Can I Get From Airvoice Wireless
When you qualify for a free government phone from air voice wireless, you don’t get to select the type of phone to acquire. Airvoice will however select the phone for you subject to your state, eligibility, and availability. Here is a list of all phones that you are likely to get;
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Apple iPhone 7
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- OnePlus 6
- LG stylo 5
- LG K51
- LG V40 ThinQ
- Motorola moto G7 power
- Motorola Moto G7 play
- Samsung note 8
- OnePlus N200 Nord 5G
- LG G7 ThinQ
- Apple iPhone 8
- Motorola G stylus
- Samsung galaxy A20s
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- Google Pixel 3A XL
- Samsung A10E
- LG tribute empire
- Motorola Z2
- Samsung s6 edge
- Google Pixel 4 XL.
What Are Airvoice Wireless Compatible Plans?
When you enroll for AIR voice services, you will get a variety of plans to select from. The good thing is that all of these plans are flexible, contract-free, and affordable. Below are Airvoice wireless compatible plans that you will come across:
- Best value plan: This plan will cost you $20 per month. The plan offers unlimited text, unlimited MMS, unlimited call minutes, limited international SMS service and 3 GB of data.
- Economical plan: With $30 per month, this plan allows you to enjoy unlimited talk, text, and MMS, limited international SMS services, and 6GB of monthly data.
- Sweet spot plan: This is another cheap non-contractual Airvoice wireless compatible plan that costs $50 per month. The plan offers unlimited call, text and MMS, unlimited international SMS and 15GB of data.
- Fully loaded plan: Similar to sweet spot plan, this non-contractual plan from Airvoice wireless offers unlimited call, text, MMS, and international SMS. The difference lies on the price and amount of data offered per month. The plan goes for $70 per month with 25 GB of monthly data.
- Unlimited plan: Unlimited plan offers everything unlimited. This includes unlimited talk, text, MMS, international SMS, and data. Mostly, this plan is recommended for users who consume a lot of data.
What Carrier Does Airvoice Wireless Use?
Airvoice Wireless is a virtual mobile network operator with no self-tower to obtain network. Instead, this carrier uses AT&T network towers to offer services. This gives Airvoice customers the privilege to enjoy ATT network coverage at no additional price. Since ATT network coverage is extensive, expect to access more than 70% of the nation’s network coverage with Airvoice wireless.
Are Airvoice Wireless Phones Unlocked?
Unfortunately not. Airvoice wireless phones are normally locked to their own network. However, it’s possible to unlock your Airvoice wireless phone. To unlock, contact Airvoice Wireless customer service through the number 877-247-7799. The customer representative will therein unlock your phone on condition that it has been active on their services for more than one year on consecutive use.
Can I Upgrade Phones With Airvoice Wireless?
Yes. If you want a more advanced phone, you can upgrade your current phone to a newer phone with Airvoice wireless. The process, however, is not free as you will be required to pay for the price of the new device.