It’s undeniable that we are in a digital era that needs internet access to survive. In fact, access to the internet is now a must-have as it gives access to many services. From accessing health care services, online jobs to online classes, there are many benefits of internet access. Since internet services are expensive, the government came through to help needy families access it with ease. This is through initiating a program known as Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) that gives discounts on internet services to struggling households.
To work efficiently, ACP delivers its services through qualified service providers like Maxsip telecom. Maxsip telecom is one of the best wireless providers in the US that believes everyone deserves access to the internet regardless of their social status. This company collaborates with the government to offer internet service discounts to families that live beneath the federal poverty guideline. Therefore, it’s true to say that Maxsip telecom offers free internet. However, Maxsip internet is not absolutely free. Instead, you get up to $30 per month and $75 for tribal lands to pay for your internet bills. Let’s dig deep to know more about Maxsip telecom free internet.
Sub Questions / Contents
- 1 How Do I Qualify For Maxsip Telecom Free Internet?
- 2 How Do I Apply For Maxisp Telecom Free Internet?
- 3 What Type Of Benefits Can I Get From Maxsip Telecom?
- 4 What Type Of Tablets Do I Get From Maxsip Telecom?
How Do I Qualify For Maxsip Telecom Free Internet?
Although Maxsip offers free internet, you must qualify for the ACP program to enjoy these services. Therefore, you must meet the following qualification requirement to get Maxsip free internet.
1. You must come from a low-income household
Since high-income earners afford internet access without struggle, Maxsip intends to help low-income families to get the privilege to afford these services. However, you must be an individual or come from a household with a total income below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
2. If you participate in a government assistance program
If you miss a chance to qualify for Maxsip free internet based on your income, you can also qualify if you benefit from any of the following government assistance programs. These are programs like:
- Temporary assistance for needy families.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance for tribal land
- Welfare to work or WTW
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations for tribal land
- Head start for tribal land
- Low-income home energy assistance program
- Women, infants, and children program
- Tribal TANF
- Low-income home energy assistance program
- Greater avenues for independence
- Health families category A
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Food stamps
- Supplemental Security Income or SSI
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for the Needy Families
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- You received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
How Do I Apply For Maxisp Telecom Free Internet?
When you meet the above qualification requirement, you can now apply for monthly internet discounts from Maxsip. To apply, follow this procedure.
- Ensure you live in the Maxsip telecom coverage area. Since Maxsip telecom services are not available in every state in America, you should ensure you live in one of the eligible states before applying for free internet. Some of these states are Kansas, Hawaii, Minnesota, New York, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Mississippi, Minnesota, Montana, Georgia, and Florida among others.
- Get your eligibility documents ready. This is because Maxsip’s free internet application requires you to attach documents to prove eligibility. Some of these documents are:
- US driver’s license
- Military ID or state ID
- Birth certificate
- Green card
- Medicaid membership letter
- Federal public housing benefit approval letter,
- Federal Pell grants verification letter
- The Federal, state, or tribal return of the previous year
- Current income statement
- Mortgage statement
- Send an application form. If you get your documents ready, visit Maxsip’s official website and fill an application form. In the form, enter valid personal information and attach documentation proof.
- Once the form is complete, submit and wait for approval
- The national verifier will approve your application
- Maxsip will notify you of the approval
- Get your ACP benefits from Maxsip.
What Type Of Benefits Can I Get From Maxsip Telecom?
Once you qualify for Masxip ACP, you can be lucky to receive the following benefits:
- Up to $30 monthly discount on internet services
- A discounted 4G tablet with internet connection
- Bring your own device services with additional benefits like free talk, data and text
What Type Of Tablets Do I Get From Maxsip Telecom?
In collaboration with the government, Maxsip offers one-time discount to get a tablet. However, you must be a low-income earner or participate in a government assistance program to receive this benefit. Note that Maxsip does not disclose the type and model of tablet to expect during application. This is because the exact type to get depends on availability, area of residence among other factors.
Although the carrier doesn’t disclose the exact type to get, one thing for sure is that you will be able to access a 4G tablet. With this tablet, you can browse, attend virtual classes and online businesses among others. Besides, you will be able to access mid-range type of tablets with features like:
- A SIM card present
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB internal memory
- Up to 512 GB external memory
- Lasting battery
- 8MP back and 5MP front camera
- Android latest Operating System: Android latest
- Chipset:i3 Core
- Intel Core processor
- Bluetooth and WIFI connectivity
- Voice calling feature
- 5-year device warranty and one-year warranty for the in-box accessories.
Some of the ACP providers now offering the following government-free tablets:
- Lenovo Tab M10 Plus Tablet
- Google Chromebook
- LG G Pad 5- 4GB LTE Tab
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- New Microsoft Surface Go 2 – Platinum (Latest Model)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 8″ Ruggedized Tablet, Black
- 2020 Apple iPad – Space Gray (8th generation)
- Fire HD 10 Tablet + Amazon Standing Case (Sandstone White)
- LG G Pad 5 -4GB LTE Unlocked Tablet