If you a low income earner looking forward to getting a Moxee phone less expensively, the good news is that you can attain one through the Federal government programs (Lifeline and ACP). As we speak, there are a number of carriers that offer benefits from these programs to all eligible customers living in the United States. All you need to do is meet the program’s eligibility requirements before receiving your free device. In this article, we shall discuss how you can get a Moxee free phone through these programs, how to qualify, documents to attach and alternative methods that can allow you to get this model almost free of charge. Keep reading this article for more insight!
Steps to Apply to Get a Moxee free phone
As you already know, you can only get a Moxee free phone if you are a participant of the Lifeline or ACP facility. If you are already a member of these programs, you should apply for a free device directly from your carrier’s website. If you are not a member, you should forts become a member before applying for your device. Depending on the category you fit in, here are the steps that can help you get the Moxee free phone.
1. Steps for those who are already members of ACP or Lifeline
As we have mentioned in a paragraph above, you should apply for a moxee free phone directly with your carrier if you are already a member of ACP or lifeline. Fortunately, there are numerous carriers that allows you to apply for this device. Most of these carriers have an online platform through which you can visit and fil your application form.
The basics of these forms are filling your personal details like name, address, contact and attaching copies of your eligibility and personal documents. Thereafter, you will submit your form and your carrier will redirect it to the national lifeline verifier for approval. After approval, you will get your Moxee free phone shipped to your address within few business days.
2. Steps for those who are not members of ACP or Lifeline
If you are not a member of ACP or lifeline, the very first step is to ensure that you sign up for the programs. However, you should first ensure that you meet the program’s eligibility requirements before starting the sign-up process. To tell whether you qualify for the Lifeline program, visit “usac.org/lifeline/consumer-eligibility“. If you want to apply via the ACP facility, you can visit “affordableconnectivity.gov/do-i-qualify” and establish whether you are eligible or not.
Suppose you qualify, the next step is to determine whether you live in an area where your preferred Lifeline or ACP carrier offers its services. For you to know this, consider visiting “cnm.universalservice.org” and then key in your location or ZIP code.
Thereafter, visit lifeline national verifier online portal and sign up for ACP or lifeline (we have discussed the sign-up process in a section below in this article). Once you are enrolled for the programs, choose your preferred service provider to acquire your free Moxee phone. Below are some of the providers to consider:
Provider That Offer Moxee Free Phone
The following are some of the carriers that offers Moxee free phone:
- Assurance Wireless: If you want to get the Moxee free phone from Assurance Wireless, consider applying for this carrier’s Lifeline or ACP facility. All you need to do is to visit Assurance Wireless official website “assurancewireless.com/acp/affordable-connectivity-program” and then make your application from that end.
- Metro PCS: As we speak, you can now apply for the MetroPCS Affordable Connectivity Program and obtain the Moxee free phone alongside discounted cell phone plans. When it comes to discounted plans, trust that you will get up to $75 if you live on Tribal lands. However, if you reside on Non-Tribal land, be sure that you will enjoy discounts of up to $30 on a monthly basis. To get started with this carrier’s ACP, Visit “metrobyt-mobile.com/benefits/affordable-connectivity-program“
- T-Mobile: Suppose you are a new customer and are eligible for ACP, you stand the chance to get a free model such as the Moxee free phone. Thankfully, you will also enjoy discounts of $30 and $75 per month if you live on Non-Tribal and Tribal lands respectively. For more detail, visit “t-mobile.com/brand/affordable-connectivity-program” and you will be good to go.
- AT&T: Although it not clear that you can get the Moxee free phone from this carrier, consider contacting their customer support team and ask if you can get the above-mentioned phone at a discount. Thereafter, you can apply for Lifeline or ACP and be able to enjoy discounted cell phone plans. To learn more about AT&T’s Lifeline, visit “att.com/wirelesslifeline”. Suppose you are interested in its ACP facility, click “att.com/affordable-connectivity-program“.
- Cricket Wireless: Unlike other carriers, Cricket Wireless does not offer free models via Lifeline and ACP. Instead, it offers these models via promotional deals. That said, there is hope that this carrier will start offering Moxee free phone via Lifeline or even ACP in the future. If this happens, you will just need to visit the carrier’s official website and then make your application right away.
- TracFone: To get Moxee free phone via TracFone’s Lifeline program, you should consider visiting Verizon’s or Safelink’s official website and then get started. Here, you will be required to have your home’s ZIP code in order to ascertain that your locality enjoys TracFone’s services. Also, you need to gather eligibility and personal documents so that you can submit them alongside the application form. If you met the eligibility requirements of your selected Lifeline carrier, be sure that you will get the Moxee free phone.
- Straight Talk: Currently, this carrier does not offer free phones via its ACP facility. However, there are chances that it might start offering devices such as Moxee free phones in the near future. Thankfully, once you qualify for Straight Talk’s ACP, you’ll enjoy benefits such as free unlimited talk, text and 5GB of high speed data, including hotspot so that you can remain connected with your loved ones less expensively. To learn more about this carrier’s ACP, visit “straighttalk.com/acp“.
Moxee Free Phone Lifeline & ACP Program
Some of the programs that allow you to get the Moxee free phone include:
1. Lifeline program
By qualifying for the Lifeline program, you stand the chance to get the Moxee free phone. Besides this model, you’ll enjoy discounts of up to $9.25 per month if you live on Non-Tribal lands. However, if you live on Tribal lands, trust that you will enjoy discounts of up to $34.25 on a monthly basis. Additionally, you will enjoy a certain amount of monthly texts, voice minutes and mobile data. All these benefits vary from one carrier you choose to work with.
2. Affordable Connectivity Program
After the EBB program came to an end in December 31st 2021, the ACP facility was rolled out and has allowed low income earners to get free phones, discounted tablets or laptops as well as budget-friendly cell phone plans.
When it comes to cell phone plans, those who are eligible for the ACP facility can be sure that they will enjoy discounts of up to $30 per month if they live in Non-Tribal lands. Those residing on Tribal lands are bound to enjoy discounts of $75 on a monthly basis.
Eligibility for Lifeline & ACP Program to Get Moxee free Phone
To be eligible for the Moxee free phone, there are certain requirements that the applicant should meet. However, these requirements depends on the program you choose to apply for. For example, if you choose to apply for the model via Lifeline, ensure that you meet the following requirements.
To qualify through lifeline
- Earn a low income: Your income has to stand at or be below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Since these guidelines differ from one state to another, ensure that you check what your state’s Federal Poverty Guidelines and then establish if you qualify for the Moxee free phone or not.
- Be a beneficiary of a government assistance program: Suppose you fail to qualify via the low income criteria mentioned above, fret not. This is because you can also qualify of you are a beneficiary of qualified government assistance program. The following are some of the programs that can increase your eligibility for this device:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
To qualify through ACP
When it comes to the ACP facility, ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. If you do not qualify for the Moxee free phone via the low income criteria outlined above, ensure that you enjoy the following government assistance programs.
- All the lifeline programs discussed above
- Pell grant
- Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- You are a beneficiary of the Free and Reduced Price School Breakfast Program or School Lunch Program, including at the U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.
Necessary Documents to Prove Lifeline & ACP Program Eligibility
Your eligibility and identity has to be proved by your preferred ACP or Lifeline carrier before you can qualify to get the Moxee free tablet prove your identity, ensure that you submit any of the following copies during the application process:
- Permanent resident card or Green card
- Valid government-issued, state, military or Tribal ID
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- U.S Driver’s license
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or Lease statement
- Tax or W-2 tax return document
- Any other official document that shows your full name, date of birth, place of residence and so on.
To prove that you are a participant of a government assistance program, consider submitting a copy of any of these documents:
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Approval letter
To show that your income is equal or is below 135% or 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, consider attaching any of these documents to the Moxee free phone application form;
- Paycheck stub
- Child support award
- Current income statement from your employer
- Tribal or Federal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Retirement or Pension statement of benefits
- Divorce decree
- Veterans Administration Statement of Benefits
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Prior year’s Federal State or Tribal tax return
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of Benefits
- Any other official document that can prove that your income stands at or is below 135% or 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Application Process for Lifeline & ACP Program
Whether you want to apply for the Moxee free phone via Lifeline or ACP facility, there are 3 main methods that can help you get started. These methods include:
- Online method:
- To start with, click “affordableconnectivity.gov” so that you can access the National Verifier official website.
- Tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- By clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button, you will be redirected to another page that contains the pre-requisites an applicant should have before he or she starts the application process.
- These include the last 4 digits of your SSN, your valid email address, your Tribal ID number and so on.
- For optimal results, gather these details beforehand and then tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Start the actual application process by entering the information requested by the National Verifier.
- Attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the application form and then tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Mail method
- To access the Lifeline application form, visit “lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/documents/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf” and download it right away. Once you are done, print it so that you can fill it later.
- If you want to apply for the device via the ACP facility, click “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf” and download the form that you will come across. Thereafter, print it in readiness for the Moxee free phone application.
- Download the Household Worksheet by clicking “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf“. After downloading the form, print it.
- Depending on the program you choose to work with, fill in the application form correctly.
- Attach hard copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the application form.
- Check and establish that every details is correct. Thereafter, send the package to the Lifeline or ACP Support Center using this address; P.O Box Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- ACP/Lifeline service provider: First, you should choose your preferred Lifeline or ACP carrier and then follow these steps:
- Key in your ZIP code and then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- You will be redirected to a different page where you will come across plans such as the Lifeline and ACP.
- Choose your preferred plan and then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill in the application form correctly
- Attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the Moxee application form
- Confirm that all the details are correct and then submit the application form for review.
How Do I Check a Moxee Free Phone Application Status
If you want to check your Moxee free phone application status, there are 2 methods that can help you get started. These include:
- Visit the official website of your preferred ACP or Lifeline carrier and then check it from that end. Depending on the carrier you selected, you will come across the ‘Check Status’ option. Click it and then enter your email, ZIP code and the last 4 digits of your SSN. After keying in these details, tap on the ‘Check Status’ button. A good carrier that allows you to check your application this way is the AirTalk Wireless.
- Contact your ACP or Lifeline carrier’s customer support team and ask them whether your application was approved or rejected. The agent on the other end will inform you about the fate of your application after proving your identity and eligibility status.
Feature of Moxee free Phone
After qualifying for the Lifeline or ACP, one of the best models that you are likely to get is the Moxee m2160 smartphone. To learn more details about this model, read the section below:
- Moxee m2160 Smartphone: The Moxee m2160 smartphone prides itself in having the following incredible features:
- It comes with a 6 inch IPS LCD screen display
- The model is powered by a 3000 mAh battery
- It runs on the Android 11(Go Edition)
- The phone is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core Processor
- Its RAM is 2GB while the model’s ROM is 32GB
- At the back, it comes with a 13MP camera
- At the front, the model features a 5MP selfie camera.
Step to Activate Moxee Free Phone & SIM
Here are the steps that can help you active your Moxee free phone and SIM successfully.
- Charge your device.
- Once the model is fully charged, the next step is to insert the SIM card that came with the device.
- After inserting the SIM card, power on the device
- On your screen, you will come across a number of prompts including choosing your preferred language, setting up the date and time, signing into your Google account and so on.
- Follow all the prompts that you will find on your screen and then allow your phone to complete the set up process. Typically, this process can take a few minutes.
- After some minutes, your Moxee free phone will be ready to use. You can try to make calls, text your friends, surf the internet and so on. If you can undertake all these activities, then your device and SIM card are activated.
I Failed to get the Moxee Free Phone via Government Programs. Which Other Alternative Methods can Help Me get the Model Almost Free of Charge?
Suppose you were not lucky to get the Moxee free phone via a government program such as Lifeline or ACP, here are the options that you can consider exploring:
- Visit online platforms like social media sites or Craigslist and try getting a free device from well-wishers.
- Look out for a service provider that gives Moxee free or discounted phones as part of their deals for new or existing customers.
- Participate in an online giveaway and try your luck.
- Get a free device as an influencer, after marketing the device
What can make my Moxee free phone application to get rejected?
- First, your application can be rejected if you do not live in state where your ACP or Lifeline carrier offers its services.
- It can also be rejected if you are not 18 years and above.
- In case you entered your details wrongly during the application process, be sure that your application will not be approved.
- Finally, if there is someone else that benefits from a government program such as Lifeline or ACP from your household, be sure that you will not qualify to get the Moxee free phone.
What should I do if my Moxee free phone application is canceled?
If your Moxee free phone application was cancelled, consider contacting the ACP/Lifeline carrier’s customer support team and ask them why you suffered that fate. Depending on the reason for cancellation, you can choose to reapply for the device or consider other lucrative alternatives.
Is Moxee Free Phone Really Free?
Yes. However, this only applies to those who apply for the model via the Lifeline or ACP facility. In case you choose another method, you might have to pay a few bucks in order to get this model.
How long can I expect to receive a free Moxee phone after application is approved?
This duration will depend on where you live and the availability of the Moxee free phone. However, you can expect to receive the model between 5 to 10 business days.
Can my Moxee free phone be upgraded?
Yes. However, you need to pay a few bucks for you to get an upgrade from your preferred Lifeline or ACP service provider. For more details, contact your selected Lifeline/ACP carrier’s customer support team and make enquiries about getting an upgrade.
I am benefiting from another carrier’s Lifeline. Can I still get the Moxee free phone?
Yes, you can still get Moxee free phone from carriers that offer free phones through ACP. However, this will work on condition that you have not yet received a free phone as your benefits.
Can the Moxee free phone be used with another carrier’s network? Is it locked?
Well, this depends on the Lifeline or ACP carrier that provided the Moxee free phone. If you want to use the model with another carrier’s network, you might be prompted to unlock the phone first. Thereafter, establish if it is compatible with the other carrier or not.