If you are searching for a device that is a perfect blend of a mobile device and a computer, a tablet is the perfect solution. In contrast to other devices, this device is light and has a larger screen interface. In addition, it has incredible features that are comparable to those found in a computer, including large storage, larger RAM, and improved processing capabilities. As a result, a tablet can be used for online work, online learning, entertainment, and access to emergency healthcare services. Although these devices come with these incredible capabilities, they also come with a price.
When it comes to cost, not everyone can afford it upfront. However, there are carriers that allow you to get this device at a lower cost. NewPhone Wireless is one of these carriers. Currently, this carrier offers tablets at a reduced price thanks to its Affordable Connectivity Program. As long as you are eligible for this program, you can be confident that you will be able to get this device at a budget-friendly price. In this article, we will take a closer look at how you can get a NewPhone Wireless free tablet, as well as any other relevant information.
NewPhone Wireless Lifeline Program
In addition to participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program, this carrier also participates in the Lifeline program. Lifeline is a government benefit program that aims to ensure that low-income individuals have access to affordable telecommunications services. Through the Lifeline program, eligible individuals can receive a free smartphone and a variety of discounted cell phone plans.
For example, if you qualify for the NewPhone Lifeline program, you will receive a free government phone and 1,000 minutes of talk, 3GB of data, and unlimited texts. If you do not qualify based on the low-income criteria, you may still qualify if you are a participant in a government assistance program such as Medicaid, SNAP, or SSI.
It is important to note that the NewPhone Lifeline program is only available to residents of Louisiana.
To apply for the Lifeline program from this carrier, you can do so online or at the nearest brick-and-mortar store. If you choose to apply in person, you can find participating locations at housing complexes, assisted living centers, corner stores, and other locations.
NewPhone Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program
In addition to the Lifeline program, NewPhone Wireless is a participant in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), formerly known as the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program. The EBB program ended on December 31, 2021, and the ACP offers similar benefits. The ACP provides eligible low-income individuals and households with discounts on monthly broadband service and a tablet at an affordable price.
For monthly broadband service, NewPhone Wireless ACP offers a discount of up to $30 per month for individuals residing on non-tribal lands. For individuals residing on tribal lands, the discount is up to $75 per month.
For a tablet, the ACP offers a tablet at a discounted price. The customer must contribute more than $10, but the contribution cannot exceed $50 of the total purchase price.
Does NewPhone Wireless Offer a Tablet?
Yes. This carrier now offers affordable tablets through its Affordable Connectivity Program. To be specific, you will be required to spend at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the total price of your preferred tablet.
If you meet these requirements, this carrier can provide a one-time discount of up to $100 towards your desired tablet. In comparison to other purchasing options, this one is a lifesaver for those who have a low income and want to save money in the long run.
Who Qualifies for a NewPhone Wireless Free Tablet?
From the discussion above, it is clear that NewPhone Wireless offers affordable tablets through its Affordable Connectivity Program. While this program can assist you in obtaining a tablet at a relatively lower price, not everyone qualifies to receive one. The following are the ACP eligibility criteria that can assist you in obtaining a free or affordable tablet from this carrier.
1. You have a low income
As previously mentioned, low-income individuals are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. To be more specific, your income must be equal to or less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for your state. You can check the guidelines for your state and determine if you are eligible.
2. You participate in a government-assistance program
In addition to having a low income, you may qualify for the ACP program if you are a participant in a government assistance program. Some of these programs include:
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children(WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF)
- Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- You received benefits under the free and reduced-price school breakfast program or school lunch program.
- You are a beneficiary of a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
Besides the above-mentioned qualifications, you have to be a resident in any of the following states: Delaware, Arkansas, Alabama, District of Columbia, Montana, Minnesota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Vermont, Oklahoma, Washington, Hawaii, Illinois, Idaho, Maryland, Maine, Connecticut, Louisiana, Texas, New Hampshire, and Tennessee.
Documents Required For Apply To NewPhone Wireless Free Tablet
When applying for a free tablet from NewPhone Wireless, a variety of documents are required for submission. By submitting these documents, you will be able to verify your identity and eligibility status, thereby increasing your chances of receiving the tablet. The following is a breakdown of the documents required during the application process:
1. Personal documents
During the application process, you will be required to submit an official document that displays your first and last name, date of birth, proof of address, and so forth. Some of the documents that can be used to prove this include:
- Your birth certificate
- Government-issued, state, Tribal, or military identification
- Your passport
- Certificate of U.S. citizenship or naturalization
- U.S. driver’s license
- Permanent Resident Card or Green card
2. Eligibility documents
Apart from the personal documents listed above, you will be required to submit an official document showing that you either have a low income or are a participant in a government assistance program. If you want to prove your low-income levels, here are documents that can help you get started:
- Child support award
- Your pension statement of benefits
- Your Social Security statement of benefits
- Your current income statement from your employer
- Unemployment or worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- Divorce’s decree
- Your prior year’s federal, Tribal, or state tax return
- Veteran Administration statement of benefits.
If you are a recipient of a government assistance program, you must provide a document that includes your official legal name, the name of the government, and the name of the qualifying program.
In addition to the aforementioned details, your eligibility document should also include the name of the program administrator, the Tribal entity, the date of issue, the school, college, or university that issued the document, and other pertinent details. Fortunately, there are several official documents that can help you prove your participation in any of the Federal assistance programs. These include:
- Benefit award letter
- Statement of benefits
- School documentation
- Benefit verification letter
- Approval letter
It is important to note that applicants must be at least 18 years of age to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program from this carrier. However, if you are an emancipated minor, you may be eligible to participate in the program. In order to do so, you will need to provide an official document that includes both your date of birth and legal name. You will also need to provide a document that proves that you are genuinely emancipated and are a minor. Some documents that may be acceptable include a certificate of emancipation or a court document.
How Do I Sign Up for Getting a NewPhone Wireless Free Tablet?
The application process for a NewPhone Wireless free tablet is generally straightforward and easy to complete. The following steps will guide you through the process:
- First, ensure that you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. To be eligible, you must have an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or be a participant in a government assistance program such as SNAP, SSI, or Medicaid. You must also be a resident of one of the states where the program is offered.
- Once you have confirmed your eligibility, gather all of the documents that you will need to prove your eligibility, as well as a document that shows your full legal name, such as a government-issued ID, passport, or birth certificate.
- With all of your documents in hand, you can now visit the NewPhone Wireless website: “newphone.com/apply“. Once you are on the website, enter your ZIP code. Click the “Apply Now” button to begin the application process.
- Clicking the “Apply Now” button will redirect you to a page where you will see the online application form for the program. Fill out the application form completely and attach your eligibility documents. Since your eligibility documents are in soft copy, you will need to upload them to the application form. Click the “Submit” button once you have completed the application form.
- After submitting your application form, the NewPhone Wireless team will review it and notify you within a few days. If you are approved for the program, you will receive the affordable tablet within 7 to 10 business days. You will not be charged for any shipping expenses.
How Long it Will Take to Approval for NewPhone Wireless free tablet?
Generally, it may take between 20 and 30 minutes for the NewPhone Wireless team to approve your application. However, this is not always the case, as some applications may take up to three or four days to be approved. Others may even take longer. The reason for the varying approval timelines is that this carrier must reconfirm all submitted proof documents.
How Do I Check Application Status NewPhone Wireless?
To confirm whether your application form has been approved, you may log in to your account online. This will allow you to track the status of your application at any time. To do so, visit: “newphone.com/check-status” and enter your ZIP code and email address. Then, click the “Check status” button to view your application status.
How Do I Activate A NewPhone Wireless Tablet?
Upon receiving your tablet from the carrier, you must activate it to begin receiving benefits under the Affordable Connectivity Program. To do this, dial 611 on your tablet to initiate an activation phone call.
Once you have dialed 611, select option 3. After selecting option 3, you will receive a confirmation message indicating that your tablet has been activated. You may then begin using your tablet.
You may perform a variety of activities with your tablet to verify that it has been activated, such as making calls and texting your friends. If you attempt to reactivate your tablet after it has already been activated, you will receive a message on your screen indicating that your device is already activated and does not require re-activation.
Other Benefits That NewPhone Wireless Offer
NewPhone Wireless offers a free Alcatel Joy tablet, and qualifying NewPhone customers also receive significant discounts and benefits on the following:
- A free smartphone, such as the iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy S7, and others. You can choose from available NewPhone Wireless smartphones at: “newphone.com/free-phone“.
- Free unlimited talk
- Free unlimited text
- Free unlimited data
Other benefits include nationwide coverage, nationwide calls, voicemail, free 9, caller ID, call waiting, text, 3-way calling and picture messaging, Wi-Fi connection, etc.
What Network does NewPhone Wireless Use?
The carrier relies on its underlying carrier’s 3G and 4G LTE networks. With these networks in place, you will be able to access the carrier’s broadband internet, allowing you to work, learn, communicate with loved ones, and more.
How Do I Contact NewPhone Wireless Customer Service?
If you have an issue that you would like to have addressed by this carrier, please contact the customer support team by dialing 1-855-204-3667. Once you have reached an agent, please explain your issue in detail so that you can receive assistance. You may also contact the carrier by email at email@example.com. For optimal results, please contact the customer support team from Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM CST. If you need to contact the carrier on Saturday, you may do so between the hours of 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM CST. Alternatively, you may visit https://newphone.com/support and fill out a contact form. If you are inquiring about your order, please be sure to include your full name, email address, phone number, enrollment ID, and any other relevant information that you see on your screen. Once you have completed the form, please click the “Submit” button to send your inquiry.