QLink Wireless is a well-known lifeline service provider in the US that offers free cell phone services to low-income people. They work with the government to make sure that everyone has access to communication, even if they can’t afford it. QLink offers free monthly text, data, and call minutes through the Lifeline program. As long as you qualify for Lifeline or ACP and choose QLink as your provider, you’ll also get good network coverage and free monthly services with no fees, no credit checks, and no contracts. Best of all, QLink lets you bring your own phone to their service and still enjoy all of these benefits.
To bring your own phone to QLink, it must meet a few requirements. First, it must be unlocked and compatible with QLink’s network. After doing some research, we found that you can buy QLink-compatible phones from a variety of online and physical stores, such as Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. Unfortunately, Dollar General does not currently sell QLink-compatible phones. Dollar General is a chain store in the US that sells a variety of products, both online and in stores. They sell prepaid locked phones from carriers like Verizon and AT&T, but not from QLink Wireless. However, there are other stores that sell QLink-compatible phones, so don’t worry if you can’t find one at Dollar General.
If you want to learn more about QLink phones at Dollar General, keep reading. We’ll walk you through the process step-by-step.
Can I Use any Phone with QLink Wireless
Not quite. You cannot use just any phone with QLink Wireless. If your phone is locked to your previous carrier’s network, it will not work with QLink. Additionally, your phone will not work with the carrier if it is not compatible with QLink Wireless’s network. To use your phone with QLink Wireless, you must first contact your carrier’s customer service representative to unlock your phone. It is also important to check whether your phone is compatible with QLink Wireless before using it with QLink Wireless. Fortunately, we have discussed how to check QLink phone compatibility in the subheading below.
How Do I Check Phones Compatibility with QLink Wireless
If you are considering switching to QLink Wireless and are unsure whether your phone is compatible, you can rest assured that QLink has made it easy for customers to check their phone’s compatibility. To check your phone’s compatibility with QLink, simply visit the following website: “qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx” and follow the instructions:
- Know your phone’s ID: Your device’s ID is essential when checking QLink compatibility. Therefore, it is important to first identify your phone’s ESN, IMEI, or MEID before proceeding with the compatibility check. These are unique phone numbers that identify a specific mobile device in the US. These numbers are used by carriers to identify and provide network to your phone. Identifying your phone’s unique ID number is easy and quick. However, the process is different for Android phones and iPhones.
- Checking your iPhone’s ID: To identify your iPhone’s ESN, IMEI, or MEID number, simply dial *#06# on your phone’s dial pad. The ID will then appear on the screen. Alternatively, you can open your phone’s Settings app, tap General, then tap About. Scroll down to find your phone’s ID.
- Checking your Android’s phone ID: To check your Android phone’s ID, you may dial *#06# and the number will appear on the screen. Alternatively, you may open your phone’s settings, tap on “About phone,” and then open “Status.” Under “Status,” scroll down until you locate your device’s ID number.
- Visit QLink website: Once you have your device’s ID, you can visit the QLink official website to check your phone’s compatibility. On the website: “qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx“, you will need to enter your phone’s ESN, IMEI, or MEID number and tap “Continue.” This will redirect you to a page that will inform you whether or not your phone is compatible with QLink.
Does Dollar General Sell QLink Compatible Phones
Not really. Dollar General does not currently sell QLink-compatible phones. To be clear, Dollar General has no direct agreement or contract with QLink Wireless. Dollar General sells locked phones that are compatible with providers such as TracFone, T-Mobile, Verizon, Simple Wireless, and US Cellular.
Can I Buy Unlocked Phones at Dollar General and Use It at QLink
Dollar General specializes in selling locked phones from carriers such as Verizon, TracFone, Simple Mobile, and AT&T. Unfortunately, Dollar General does not currently sell QLink compatible locked phones. Additionally, Dollar General does not sell unlocked phones at all. If you would like to purchase an unlocked phone to bring to QLink, you can find them on other platforms such as eBay, Amazon, and Walmart.
Where Can I Buy QLink Compatible Phones
If you are looking for QLink-compatible phones, I am pleased to inform you that there are several stores that sell them. In fact, some of these stores may be located in your neighborhood and thus easily accessible. Before discussing these stores, it is important to mention that these phones are also available in QLink physical stores and online websites. In fact, buying your phone directly from QLink stores or online portals is the best option, as the carrier offers amazing deals on their phones. However, if you choose not to purchase your phone from QLink stores, you can buy a QLink-compatible phones from a third-party store such as Dollar General and bring it to QLink through BYOP. Below are some stores that sell QLink-compatible phones:
- Amazon: Amazon is one of the largest online marketplaces, offering a wide variety of products for sale. If you are looking for a QLink compatible phone, Amazon is a reliable and convenient option. Amazon offers a variety of authorized QLink compatible phones from reputable brands such as LG, Alcatel, Apple, and Samsung.
- Walmart: Walmart is another reputable brand that sells QLink-compatible phones. It is a large brand that sells a wide variety of products, with over 4,000 stores across the United States and an online shop that makes it easy for customers to access their products. Among the many products sold at Walmart, customers can find a number of quality phones that are compatible with QLink wireless.
- Best buy: Best Buy offers a variety of quality phones that are compatible with QLink Wireless. This platform sells QLink compatible phones at very flexible prices. Depending on the model of phone you need, you can save a significant amount of money by purchasing your QLink compatible phone from Best Buy.
- eBay: This is another dependable online marketplace that offers a wide range of products. You can also find phones that are compatible with QLink among their products. Some of these devices are available at significant discounts, allowing you to acquire high-quality phones for a lower price.
List of Unlocked Phones That Are Compatible with QLink Wireless
QLink Wireless is compatible with a variety of phone models and brands. Here is a list of QLink compatible smartphones:
- Unlocked Samsung phones:
- Samsung Galaxy A02s
- Samsung Galaxy A33 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S21+ Plus 5G
- Samsung Galaxy M30
- Unlocked Google phones:
- Google Pixel 2
- Google Pixel XL
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 6a
- Google Pixel 5a 5G
- Google Pixel 5
- Unlocked iPhones:
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 8
- iPhone X
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 13
Please note that this list is subject to change. For the most up-to-date information on compatible phones, please visit the QLink Wireless website.
What Types of Phones Does Dollar General Sell
As previously mentioned, Dollar General sells phones that are compatible with a variety of service providers. This chain store sells prepaid phones from top-rated carriers such as T-Mobile, Verizon, TracFone, US Cellular, Total Wireless, Simple Mobile, and AT&T. It is important to note that Dollar General phones are locked to a specific carrier. Some carrier-locked phones available from Dollar General are:
- Tracfone phones:
- Tracfone moto e6
- Tracfone Alcatel TCL flip 2
- Tracfone blue view 2
- Tracfone Samsung galaxy A03s
- Tracfone TCL A3
- Verizon phones:
- Verizon Motorola moto G pure
- Verizon Motorola moto
- Verizon ZTE blade VANATGE
- Verizon TCL signal
- Verizon TCL flip pro
- Verizon ORBIC WONDER
- US Cellular phones:
- US Cellular moto G pure
- US Cellular Samsung galaxy A03s
- US Cellular TCL A30
- Total Wireless phones:
- Total Wireless Samsung galaxy A03s
- Total wireless BLU view 2
- Total wireless Alcatel TCL A3
- Total wireless Nokia C100
- AT&T phones:
- ATT calypso
- ATT Motorola g0
- ATT Alcatel Volta
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and that the availability of phones may vary by store.
Can I Buy QLink Prepaid Cards on Dollar General
Dollar General does not sell QLink prepaid phone cards. The two companies have not signed an agreement for Dollar General to sell QLink cards. Instead, Dollar General sells prepaid cards from TracFone, AT&T, Total Wireless, US Cellular, Verizon, and Simple Mobile. If you need a QLink prepaid card, you can purchase one from QLink stores or third-party platforms such as Amazon or eBay.