Qlink Wireless offers free phones, texts, talk, and data to qualified low-income individuals and families through the Lifeline program. In addition, Qlink Wireless offers ACP benefits to qualified American families, which include unlimited talk, text, data, and a free tablet. However, to get a free tablet from Qlink, you must be prepared to make a co-payment of $10.01. This article is for you if you are a qualified low-income consumer who needs a free phone and tablet from Qlink Wireless. Read on to learn more.
Does Qlink Wireless Offer Free Phone And Tablet
Yes, as previously stated, Qlink Wireless offers free phones and tablets to qualified low-income consumers. The carrier provides these benefits through the Lifeline and ACP programs. To obtain a free Qlink phone and tablet, you can visit the Qlink Lifeline page and apply for a free smartphone, then later apply for an ACP tablet. This is possible because once you qualify for Qlink Lifeline, you are automatically eligible for Qlink ACP benefits. Please note that the process of obtaining a free phone through the Qlink Lifeline page is free. However, you will need to pay $10.01 to get a free Qlink tablet through the Qlink ACP page.
In addition to this method, it is also possible to obtain a free Qlink phone and tablet at the same time through the QLink Lifeline/ACP combo. This plan allows eligible consumers to sign up for a tablet, a smartphone, free unlimited texts, data, and calls for $24.95. Through Qlink combo, you will be able to receive your benefits within 5 minutes after application. Please keep in mind that you will need to make a co-payment of $10.01 for your tablet and $14.94 for your free smartphone through the Qlink combo. Your Qlink Wireless free phone and tablet will also come with a free SIM card.
When applying for a Qlink Wireless free phone and tablet, always make sure you qualify through income or program participation. After establishing eligibility, obtain documents to prove that you qualify for these benefits. You should also obtain all identity and address proof documents.
How To Get Qlink Wireless Free Phone And Tablet
To obtain a free Qlink wireless phone and tablet, you must first sign up for the Qlink Lifeline/ACP combo through the Qlink website. You can also apply for a free Qlink phone and tablet by filling out the Lifeline and ACP application form on the National Verifier online portal.
After you have submitted the form, your application will be processed and approved or denied within a few business days. If your application is approved, QLink will send your free devices to your address after you have made the required co-payment.
How To Qualify For Qlink Wireless Free Phone And Tablet?
To be eligible for Qlink Wireless’s free phone and tablet, you must meet the Lifeline or ACP eligibility requirements. Here are the steps on how to qualify for Qlink Wireless’s free phone and tablet:
1. Through income
To get a free phone from Qlink Wireless through Lifeline, your household income must be at or below 135% of the federal poverty guideline. For a free tablet through ACP, your household income must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline. The income limit varies by state, family size, and year, so check the table below to see what your limit is.
|Household size||48 contagious states||Alaska||Hawaii|
|For every additional person||$9,440||$11,800||$10,860|
2. Through program
You could qualify for a free tablet and phone from Qlink if you participate in any federal or tribal assistance programs. Here are a few examples of these programs:
- SNAP (food stamps)
- Section 8 housing assistance
- Head Start
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits
3. Through a child or dependent
If you do not meet the above requirements for a Qlink Wireless free phone and tablet, do not worry. You may still be eligible for these benefits if your child or dependent participates in any of the above-mentioned programs.
What Documents Do You Need To Apply For Qlink Wireless Free Phone And Tablet?
To apply for a Qlink free phone and tablet, you must submit a few documents to verify that you meet the above-mentioned requirements. Specifically, these documents must prove that you are a low-income consumer or participate in any assistance programs. In addition, you are required to submit documents that prove your address and identity.
These documents should be copies or photos of the original documents, not the original documents themselves. They should also be clear and not blurry. Here is an example of all the documents required to apply for a Qlink wireless free phone and tablet:
The following are personal documents that can be used to prove your identity. These documents should include your name, social security number, and date of birth:
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of U.S. citizenship or naturalization
- Green card
- U.S. driver’s license
- Permanent resident card
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document
- Government, state, military, or tribal ID
These are documents that contain your physical address and first and last name. Examples of such documents include:
- Utility bills
The following are documents that contain your income details. These documents must prove that your income is below 200% of 135% of the federal poverty guideline. Examples of these documents are:
- Paycheck stub
- Divorce decree
- Unemployment or worker’s compensation statement
- Pension or retirement benefits statement
- Child support award
- Social Security benefits statement
- Veteran administration document
- Pension statement of benefits
- Federal, tribal, or state tax return copy
- Your prior year’s federal, state, or tribal tax return
- A copy of your current income statement
The following are documents that provide evidence of participation in a certain assistance program. These documents must include your legal name, the name of the institution that issued the document, and a future expiration date.
- Supplemental Security Income benefit award letter
- Medicaid approval letter
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program statement of benefit
- Tribal Head Start verification letter
- Food Distribution Programs on Indian Reservations approval letter
- Federal public housing assistance approval letter
- Veterans pension and survivors benefits award letter
Please note that these are just examples, and the specific documents required may vary depending on the program.
How Do I Apply For Qlink Wireless Free Phone And Tablet?
To apply for a Qlink Wireless free phone and tablet, please follow these steps:
- Visit Qlink website page: “enroll.qlinkwireless.com/signup” and tap on “get it now “under tablet+smartphone free plan.
- Enter your Zip code and Email address to establish whether Qlink free phone services are available in your area
- Enter your full name and tap “ continue”
- Enter your home address information and tap “ continue”
- Select a plan, attach all the required documents ad follow prompts to finish your application’
- Submit the application form
- Wait for approval.
- If you are approved, you will receive a free phone and tablet in the mail. You will also be able to choose from a variety of free plans.
Types of Qlink Wireless Free Phone and Tablet
Qlink Wireless Free Phones
Qlink Wireless does not disclose the exact type and model of free phones they offer. Instead, they offer free phones based on availability. However, you can expect to get a free phone with features like 1 GB RAM, a 5 MP camera, and a 5-inch touchscreen. Some examples of free phones you can expect from Qlink Wireless include:
- Motorola Moto G6
- Samsung Galaxy A71
- Google Pixel 5
- iPhone 7 plus
- iPhone 8 plus
- LG G5
- Motorola Moto G Power
- Nokia 7.2
Qlink Wireless Free Tablets
The availability of free tablets from Qlink Wireless is subject to change. The types of tablets offered also vary by state. Therefore, it is not possible to know which specific tablet you will receive. However, you are likely to receive a tablet like the Scepter 8 tablet. This is a Qlink-enabled tablet with an 8-inch screen, 16 GB of internal storage, 3500 mAh battery, and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. Other types of free tablets that you may receive from Qlink Wireless include:
- New Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Apple iPad (8th generation) in space gray
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active
- LG G Pad 5
- Lenovo Tab M10 Plus
- Samsung Tab M10 Plus tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
Restrictions For Qlink Wireless Free Phone And Tablet
The following are the requirements or restriction to receive a free Qlink wireless phone and tablet:
- You must have an income below 200% or 134% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG) or participate in certain assistance programs.
- You must pay a one-time activation fee of $10.01 or $14.94.
- Qlink free phones and tablets are limited to one per household and are not transferable among members.
- The carrier’s free phones and tablets are subject to availability and your state of residence.
- Eligible households are limited to one-time discounted tablet.
- To get this company’s free phone and tablet, you must be active with Qlink: either by making calls, sending texts or purchasing minutes at least one time per month.
Why Choose Qlink Wireless Free Phone And Tablet Offer
Several service providers offer free phones and tablets to qualified consumers. Of these providers, Qlink Wireless is the best choice for the following reasons:
- Qlink Wireless offers free wireless services, including unlimited text, talk, and data.
- Qlink Wireless provides quality devices with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, long-lasting batteries, large screens, and ample storage space.
- Qlink Wireless has strong and reliable network coverage, powered by T-Mobile towers.
- Qlink Wireless offers excellent customer service, available 24/7.
- Qlink Wireless provides additional features such as free 911 calls, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, voicemail, call forwarding, and access to over 10 million free Wi-Fi hotspots.
Can I Upgrade My Qlink Wireless Free Phone And Tablet?
While Qlink free phones and tablets are efficient and dependable, they do not have cutting-edge features. If you prefer high-end phones or tablets, you can upgrade your free Qlink device at any time. To upgrade your QLink wireless free phone and tablet, simply contact the carrier’s customer service department by phone or email. However, you will be responsible for the cost of upgrading your free Qlink device.
When Is Qlink Wireless Free Phone And Tablet Offer Likely To End?
The Qlink free tablet deal through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a temporary offer. This means that the deal could end at any time. The exact date when the Qlink ACP deal will end is unknown. However, the program is intended to be a long-term program, and it is expected to end when the allocated funds are depleted.
How Do I Check Qlink Wireless Free Tablet Application Status?
If your Qlink application approval has been delayed, you can check the status of your application by visiting the Qlink website and logging in with your email and password. Once you are logged in, you will be able to view your application status.
How Do I Contact Qlink Wireless?
Should you need to contact QLink Wireless to make a request, ask a question, or file a complaint, you may do so by calling their customer care team at 1-855-754-6543, Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM EST, or Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 8 PM.
You can also mail your request to Qlink wireless, LLC, 499 E SHERIDAN ST, STE 200, DANIA, FL 33004.
Alternatively, you can visit Qlink wireless contact page: qlinkwireless.com/members/Support.aspx, enter your name, phone number, email address, order number, pen down your request and touch “send your request”