Are you cash-strapped and would like to get a GO MD USA phone less expensively? Keep your worries at bay as now you can now get the model free of charge via GO MD USA’s ACP facility. All you need to do is to ensure that you meet this carrier’s ACP eligibility requirements and you will be good to go. Once you qualify to get the GO MD USA free phone, trust that you will be able to work online, learn online, be in touch with those who you love and so much more. Also, you will enjoy unlimited talk, text and mobile data. Consequently, you will be able to remain connected inexpensively. In this article, we shall delve more on how you can obtain the GO MD USA free phone, the eligibility requirements you ought to meet, any restrictions involved and so much more. Read on to know more!
How do I Get GO MD USA Free Phone? Through the Carrier’s Affordable Connectivity Program
Like we have mentioned above, GO MD USA is one of those carriers that participate in the ACP facility. Once you meet this carrier’s ACP, trust that you will not need to part with a dime in order to get a smartphone. Instead, you will get one free of charge alongside unlimited talk, text and mobile data.
Besides meeting the eligibility requirements of GO MD USA Affordable Connectivity Program, you need to gather some documents that can show that you truly deserve to get the free phone. Thereafter, you can visit this carrier’s official page and then make your application from that end. To learn more about this carrier’s ACP, visit “gomdusa.net/learn-more“.
How do I Get Eligible for GO MD USA Free Phone
While it is the wish of most Americans to get the GO MD USA free phone, the reality of issues is that not all of them qualify to get this model. Instead, only those who meet this carrier’s ACP eligibility requirements qualify. When it comes to eligibility requirements, trust that you can get the GO MD USA free phone if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Low income criteria: During the application process, your household’s financial profile matters a lot. Here, you should ensure that your combined income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Depending on where you live, trust that the FPG’s might vary. To be on the safe side, consider checking your state’s Federal Poverty Guidelines and then establish if you qualify or not.
- Participation in government assistance program criteria: Besides having a low income, you can qualify to get the GO MD USA free phone in case you take part in a government assistance program. The following are examples of programs that can make you eligible for a free model from this carrier:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children(WIC)
- You were approved for the Free and Reduced Price School Breakfast Program or School Lunch Program, including at the U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision Schools
- You received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Participation in Tribal-based programs: Suppose you reside on Tribal lands and enjoy any of the following programs, trust that are eligible to get the GO MD USA free phone:
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
What Documents do I Need to Qualify for GO MD USA Free Phone
When applying for the GO MD USA free phone, trust that your personal details and eligibility status has to be verified first by this carrier. To prove your identity, you should consider submitting a copy of an official document that bears your name, place of residence, date of birth, among other finer details. Thankfully, these details can be found in any of the following documents:
- Utility bill
- Certificate of U.S Citizenship or naturalization
- Mortgage or lease statement
- W-2 or tax return documents(Make sure that you submit recent copies)
- Birth certificate
- Government-issued, state, military or Tribal ID.
- Permanent resident card
- Green card
Apart from the above-mentioned personal documents, you should submit a copy of a document that shows that you qualify for this carrier’s ACP facility. When it comes to the eligibility documents, note that your preferred choice of document will be determined by your qualifying criteria. For instance, if you qualify via the low income criteria, consider attaching any of the following documents to the GO MD USA free phone application form:
- Paycheck stub
- Divorce decree
- Child support award
- Retirement or pension statement of benefits
- Unemployment or Workmen’s compensation statement of benefits
- Tribal or Federal notice letter of participation in General Assistance
- Current income statement from your employer
- Prior year’s state, Tribal or Federal tax return.
On the other hand, if you qualify to get the GO MD USA free phone via participation in government assistance program criteria, ensure that you submit any of these documents during the application process:
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit award letter
- Approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
- School documentation
What Procedure do I Follow When Applying for GO MD USA Free Phone
Once you meet the eligibility requirements and gather the above-mentioned documents, the next step is to apply for GO MD USA free phone. Here are the steps that can help you get started with the application process:
- Visit “gomdusa.net/apply“
- Key in your ZIP code and email address
- Tap on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Suppose the carrier offers its services in your state, you will be redirected to the actual online application page.
- Once you are on the application page, key in your personal details as required. From your name to the last 4 digits of your SSN, there are a number of details that you will be required to enter.
- After entering your personal details, remember to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to the application form.
- Confirm that you have entered the right details and then submit your application form for review.
Benefits of After Getting GO MD USA Free Phone
By getting GO MD USA free phone, you stand to enjoy an array of benefits. These include:
- It allows you to remain connected with your loved ones and friends.
- The free model allows you to work online
- With GO MD USA free phone, be sure that you will be able to learn virtually or from the comfort of your home
- The free phone allows you to look for better job opportunities online.
- It enables you to access emergency healthcare services
- The free model enables you to know what is happening both locally and internationally
- The free phone allows you to order different items online. Besides this, the model allows you to manage your medication and so on. Consequently, you will be able to lead an independent life and enjoy more convenience.
- The free model from GO DM USA allows you to surf the internet, watch movies, stream online content and play mobile games. As a result, you will be able to remain entertained during your free time at home.
Are There any Limitations When Applying for GO MD USA Free Phone
Yes. There are a number of restrictions that influence how you get and utilize the GO MD USA free phone. These restrictions include:
- Only one person per household can enjoy the benefits that come with the GO MD USA ACP facility.
- Suppose you qualify to enjoy this carrier’s ACP facility, note that you are not allowed to transfer those benefits to another person or household, regardless of their eligibility status.
- You are only supposed to enjoy ACP benefits from one carrier at a time. Therefore, if you applied for GO MD USA ACP, you are not allowed to apply for another carrier’s Affordable Connectivity Program. The only thing that you can do is to switch service providers anytime you please.
- You are needed to recertify for Affordable Connectivity Program annually or after 12 months.
- If you no longer qualify for ACP, notify this carrier within 30 days.
- Make sure that you utilize the ACP benefits of this carrier at least once in 30 days. By doing so, your account will remain active.
Is GO MD USA free phone completely free?
Yes. You will not asked to part with a dime for you to get the GO MD USA free phone.
Can I bring my own phone to GO MD USA?
Yes. However, your selected device has to be unlocked and compatible with this carrier. If you want to bring your own phone to this service provider, make sure that your phone is unlocked first. In case the device is unlocked, visit “gomdusa.net/byod” and then key in your device’s IMEI. Thereafter, tap on the ‘Check Device’ button. This carrier’s system will inform you whether your device is compatible or not.
How long does it take to get GO MD USA free phone?
Depending on where you live and the free phone’s availability, trust that you will get the model between 5 and 10 business days.
How do I contact for help when applying for GO MD USA free phone?
Suppose you experience issues when applying for GO MD USA free phone, feel free to contact this carrier’s customer support team on (833) 706-3872. Better still, you can visit “gomdusa.net/contact” and address your issue from that end.
What states qualifies for GO MD USA free phone?
Some of the states that qualify for GO MD USA free phone include: California, New York, Florida, Texas, Kentucky, Illinois, Utah, South Carolina, among others.