Go Technology Management is one of the leading telecommunications companies in the United States, known for its wide range of services. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company has committed to offering the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), which provides discounts on broadband services and devices to help families afford connectivity for school work, healthcare, virtual businesses, and more. Through ACP, Go Technology Management offers discounts of up to $100 on connectivity devices such as tablets, desktops, and laptops. This means that you can get a free tablet from Go Technology Management after making a copayment of just $10 to $50.
How Do I Get A Free Tablet From Go Technology Management
As mentioned above, qualified consumers can receive a free tablet from Go Technology Management through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). While the carrier does not offer a completely free tablet, it does offer a discount of up to $100 on the purchase of a device. However, consumers must meet the program’s eligibility requirements, either through income or program participation, in order to receive this benefit. In addition, consumers must provide a number of documents before receiving a free tablet from Go Technology Management.
How Do I Qualify For Go Technology Management Free Tablet
To be eligible for a free tablet from Go Technology Management, you must meet the ACP eligibility requirements. There are two ways to qualify for this program: by income or by being a beneficiary of certain government assistance programs. In this section, we will briefly discuss how to qualify for a free tablet from Go Technology Management.
To qualify by income, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your household income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- You must not have received a free or discounted tablet from another program in the past 12 months.
- You must be a resident of the United States.
To qualify as a beneficiary of certain government assistance programs, you must meet the following requirements:
- Federal programs:
- Supplemental nutrition assistance program, SNSP or food stamps
- Special supplemental nutrition program for woman, infants and children
- Supplemental security income
- Federal public housing assistance
- Veterans pension and survivors benefit
- Free and reduced price school lunch program or school breakfast program
- Federal Pell grant
- Tribal programs:
- Bureau of Indian affairs general assistance
- Head start
- Tribal temporary assistance for needy families
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations.
Needed Documents to Proof Your Eligibility to get Go Technology Management Free Tablet
Here are the documents you need to provide to prove your eligibility to get a free tablet from Go Technology Management:
- Paycheck stub
- Child support award
- Current income statement from your employer
- Certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- U.S Driver’s license
- Utility bill
- Mortgage or Lease statement
- Program participation document
Steps To Apply For Go Technology Management Free Tablet
To be eligible for any ACP benefits from go technology management, one must first enroll in the ACP program. Thereafter, one can visit go technology management’s website and fill out the provided application form. The process for applying for a free tablet from go technology management is as follows:
- Apply for ACP: There are two ways to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP): online or by mail.
- To apply online:
- Visit the FCC website: “fcc.gov/acp” and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Complete the online application form with your personal information.
- Provide your home address information, including your street number, city, state/territory, and ZIP code.
- Provide your valid contact information (email address or phone number) so that you can receive reminders or the status of your application.
- Click on the “Next” button and provide the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Follow all of the on-screen instructions to finish and submit your application.
- Receive approval from the National Verifier after verification.
- To apply by mail:
- Download and print the ACP paper application form and a household worksheet from this link: “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf“.
- Complete the form.
- Attach your personal and eligibility documents.
- Mail your form to the ACP support center address: ACP support center, PO BOX 9100, Wilkes-Barre PA 18773.
- To apply online:
- To apply directly through Go technology management website:
- Visit the carrier’s official website: “enroll-goknows.telgoo5.com/lifeline“.
- Enter your ZIP code to determine whether your location is eligible for ACP benefits.
- Click on the “Start” button to initiate your application.
- Start your application by providing your legal name, last 4 digits of your SSN, date of birth, email address, contact number, and other personal information as required.
- Afterwards, type the “Continue” button.
- Proof eligibility by attaching valid application documents.
- Select a plan.
- Preview your application and submit.
- Wait for approval and receive your free device after a few business days.
What Types Of Free Tablets Do I Get From Go Technology Management
When applying for a free tablet from Go Technology Management, the carrier does not disclose the specific models or brands of tablets that they offer. This is because they send the tablet that is available in your state and that is in stock. However, you are most likely to receive a tablet with the following features: 2400 mAh battery capacity, strong front and rear cameras, up to 128 GB of internal storage capacity, and Android version 10. Based on past experiences and some reports, Go Technology Management is believed to offer the following models for free:
- Hyundai HYtab plus 6
- Hyundai HYtab 5
- Hyundai HYtab pro 3
Other Benefits I Can Get with Go Technology’s Free Tablet
Go Technology Management offers a free tablet program in partnership with the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a government initiative that provides eligible households with discounts on internet service and connected devices. Through this program, you can receive a free Hyundai Technology tablet along with several benefits:
- Free Tablet: You’ll receive a free Hyundai Technology tablet, providing you with a portable device to access the internet, browse websites, use apps, and stay connected.
- Monthly Data Allowance: The tablet comes with a 20GB monthly data allowance, enabling you to connect to the internet for essential online activities.
- National Data Network Access: The tablet connects to AT&T’s national data network, ensuring you have a reliable connection wherever you go.
- Enterprise-Grade Customer Support: You’ll have access to 24/7 device support through VMware’s Workspace ONE device management platform, providing assistance with system updates, security patches, and more.
- Digital Inclusion Opportunities: The free tablet and data plan open up opportunities for education, employment, healthcare access, and communication, enabling you to participate fully in the digital world.
- Bridging the Digital Divide: By providing free tablets to eligible households, Go Technology Management and the ACP are working to bridge the digital divide and ensure everyone has access to the internet and its benefits.
What Should I Do If My Go Technology Management free Tablet Application Was Rejected
After applying for a free tablet, your application may be approved or rejected. Below are some of the reasons why your application may be rejected, and how to resolve the issue:
- The application procedure that you followed was invalid. To resolve this, follow the correct application procedure.
- The application documents that you attached were incorrect. To resolve this, make sure that your application documents are valid, up-to-date, and clear.
- You do not live within go technology management coverage areas. To resolve this, make sure you live within the carrier’s coverage states.
- You or another family member already own a free tablet from other ACP carriers. To resolve this, make sure there is no other member that owns a free ACP tablet in your family.
How long does the monthly data allowance of 20GB last?
The 20GB data allowance is reset each month, providing users with a fresh start to their internet usage. However, it’s important to practice data usage moderation to avoid exceeding the limit and incurring additional charges.
What happens if I use up the 20GB data allowance before the end of the month?
If you exhaust the 20GB data allowance before the end of the month, your internet speed will be throttled, meaning it will slow down significantly. You can always purchase additional data if needed, but it’s recommended to manage your usage carefully.
Are there any restrictions on the types of websites or apps I can access with the free tablet?
No, there are no restrictions on the types of websites or apps you can access with the free tablet. You can freely browse the internet, use various apps, and engage in online activities as you wish.
Is there a contract or commitment required to participate in the free tablet program?
No, there is no contract or commitment required to participate in the free tablet program. You can receive the tablet and enjoy the benefits without any long-term obligations.
Can I choose a different tablet model than the Hyundai Technology tablet?
No, the free tablet program currently only offers the Hyundai Technology tablet model. However, it provides essential functionalities for basic internet usage and app access.
Are there any other costs associated with the free tablet program?
There are no additional costs associated with the free tablet itself. However, you may need to cover the shipping costs for the tablet. Additionally, if you exceed the 20GB data allowance, you will incur charges for the extra data usage.
How can I stay updated on any changes or updates to the Go Technology Management free tablet program?
You can check the Go Technology Management website or follow their social media pages for regular updates on the free tablet program, eligibility criteria, and any potential changes.
If you have any further questions, please contact the carrier’s customer service department. Visit: “goknows.com/contact“.