Are you in the market for a tablet from Moolah Wireless but do not have the funds for one? This carrier offers free tablets through the government’s Affordable Connectivity Program. However, not all consumers qualify for this offer. In this article, I will discuss how to get a free Moolah Wireless tablet, as well as other available benefits.
Steps to Get Free Tablet from Moolah Wireless
The following are the steps on how to obtain a free tablet from Moolah Wireless:
- Verify your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
- Create an account on the Moolah Wireless website.
- Select the free tablet option and complete the application.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit your application and wait for approval.
- Pick up your free tablet at a Moolah Wireless store.
Requirements To Qualify for Moolah Wireless Free Tablet via ACP
To be eligible for the Moolah wireless free tablet via ACP, you must have a total household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline. Alternatively, you may be eligible for this offer if you or any other member of your household is enrolled in one of the following programs:
- SNAP (food stamps)
- TANF (cash assistance)
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Section 8 housing assistance
- Head Start
- CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program)
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)
- LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program)
- Medicaid expansion
- Tribal TANF
- Tribal SSI
- Other state or local programs that provide assistance to low-income individuals and families
Required Documents To Submit Your Application To Get a Moolah Wireless Free Tablet
To receive a free device from this provider, you must attach copies of documents that verify your eligibility. In addition, you must attach copies of identification documents. The following are the types of documents required to obtain a free tablet from this carrier:
- Proof of address: This can be a utility bill, bank statement, or government document that shows your current address.
- Proof of income: This can be a pay stub, W-2 form, or other document that shows your income.
- Proof of government benefits: If you receive government benefits, you will need to provide proof of this. This can be a letter from the government agency that provides your benefits, or a copy of your benefits card.
- Proof of identity: This can be a driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued ID.
Please note that the specific documents required may vary depending on your eligibility. For more information, please contact the provider.
Submit Your Application For Moolah Wireless Free Tablet via ACP
The following are the steps to follow when signing up for a free Moolah wireless tablet via ACP:
- Visit the carrier’s online application page: “moolahwireless.com/tablet-signup “.
- Fill out the application form with your legal name and address.
- Follow the prompts and click the submit button.
- After submitting the form, you will be redirected to the national verifier application form:
- Provide your home address, email address, phone number, and other relevant information.
- Provide your social security number.
- Provide your relevant eligibility/identity documents and follow the prompts to finalize and submit your application form.
- Receive a confirmation email within two days and receive your subscriber ID.
- Provide your most ideal location suitable for receiving your tablet.
- Get your free tablet and start enjoying available benefits.
Basic Features of Moolah Wireless Free Tablet
The moolah wireless free tablet offers the following features:
- An 8-megapixel rear camera for taking high-quality photos and videos
- A 5-megapixel front camera for video chatting and taking selfies
- Chip Mediatek quad-core MTK6761
- 3 GB of RAM for smooth multitasking
- 32 GB of internal storage for storing apps, photos, videos, and more
- A 10-inch display screen for watching movies, playing games, and browsing the web
- A powerful 5000 mAh battery for long-lasting use
How to Activate Moolah Wireless Free Tablet
Upon receiving your free tablet, it is highly recommended that you activate it immediately. This will allow you to connect to the internet and begin enjoying Moolah wireless services. The following are the steps on how to activate your free tablet:
- Charge your tablet for at least 30 minutes before turning it on.
- Insert your SIM card.
- Once your tablet is turned on, follow the on-screen instructions to set up your device.
- When prompted, enter the activation code that was provided to you by Moolah Wireless, Visit: “moolahwireless.com/activate-sim“.
- Once your tablet is activated, you can start using it to connect to the internet and enjoy all of Moolah’s wireless services.
Other Ways of Getting Moolah Wireless Free Tablet
In order to bridge the digital divide and ensure that everyone has access to the internet regardless of their social status, this company has established multiple platforms through which people can obtain a free tablet. In addition to the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), there are other ways to get a free tablet from this provider:
- If you are a student at Morris Brown College, Moolah Wireless has announced a partnership with Tip “T, I” to offer free tablets and one year of free data service to qualified students.
- If you earn between $20 and $50 per month, this company has also announced a partnership with Culture Wireless to offer free tablets to consumers who earn that amount in a month.
These programs are designed to help people who may not otherwise be able to afford a tablet or internet service stay connected and have access to the resources they need.
Other Benefits You’ll Get with Moolah Wireless Free Tablet
Upon qualifying for the Moolah Wireless free tablet, you are automatically eligible for other ACP benefits. The following benefits are included with your free tablet:
- Free SIM card kit
- Free activation service
- Free 3GB monthly data
- Free device shipping services
Are there any Restrictions for getting Moolah Wireless Free Tablet
Yes, there are some restrictions for getting a free tablet from Moolah Wireless. You must:
- Be a resident of the United States.
- Be a qualified customer, meaning you meet certain income or government assistance program eligibility requirements.
- Not already have a free tablet from another ACP provider.
- Provide valid identity and eligibility documents.
How do I check my moolah wireless free tablet application status?
To check your application status, please visit the carrier’s status application page at: “moolahwireless.com/check-application-status“. Enter your email address or phone number, the last four digits of your social security number, and click the “submit” button. Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to view the full details of your application status.
Are moolah wireless free tablets completely free?
Yes, if you qualify for the ACP program, the carrier will pay the $10.01 copayment on your behalf. Therefore, you will not incur any costs to receive your tablet.
How long does it take for moolah wireless to verify your free tablet application?
Moolah Wireless estimates that it will take up to 10 business days to verify your free tablet application. Once your application is approved, you can expect to receive your tablet within 45 business days. Please note that these are just estimates, and the actual processing time may vary depending on a number of factors, such as the volume of applications being received and the complexity of your application.
How do I contact to Moolah Wireless for free tablet?
You can contact The Moolah Wireless customer support at: “moolahwireless.com/help“.