Do you require a phone but can’t afford because of your financial constrains? Unity wireless has your back. This is among the top recognized ACP service providers that offers free/discounted connection and communication services to help low income consumers remain connected with their loved ones regardless of their financial conditions. In addition, Unity wireless proudly offers free or discounted phones and even tablets as long as you qualify for ACP. Therefore, you can easily get unity wireless free phone plus unlimited wireless services every month with no hidden fees. In our page today, we shall discuss how to get unity wireless free phone, requirements to meet and documents needed for your application. Without wasting time, let’s begin this discussion!
How do I Get Unity Wireless Free Government Phone & Services? Through the ACP Program
Unity wireless offers free government phone and services through the government’s affordable connectivity program. From the carrier, you can also opt for a free smart tablet which is available at a very minor cost of $10.01. To get unity wireless free phone from ACP, please note that you must meet your state’s eligibility requirements. (We shall discuss these requirements in a section below).
Besides, you must prove that you meet these requirements through providing documents in support of your eligibility. That way, you will be able to get your free phone and get connected with your friends, access virtual classwork, and online businesses and work online. Below is how to qualify for these benefits.
Requirements to Apply for a Unity Wireless Free Phone
Almost all states in the US qualify for a free phone from the government through ACP. However, every state has varying requirements to meet before accessing these benefits. Though requirements vary per state, it remains constant that you must come from a low income house or participate in certain government assistance programs. Below are qualifications to apply for a free unity wireless free phone:
Qualifications for unity wireless free phone services
- Income qualification: To qualify through your income, ensure that your total household income is equal to or below 200% of the federal poverty limits. Since income limit varies with your state and family size, you should visit FCC online platform and crosscheck your state’s actual income limit.
- Program qualification: You can also qualify for unity wireless free phone from ACP if you are a beneficiary of one of the following programs:
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Which Documents Should I Attach to the Unity Wireless Free Phone Service Application Form
To heighten your chances of getting unity wireless free phone, you are required to provide a number of documents. These are copies of documents to prove that you meet the above discussed qualifications. To curb high rates of frauds, you should also provide documents to prove your identity and address. Below, we bring you documents to attach when applying for unity wireless free phone:
- Identity documents:
- Your birth certificate
- Your government-issued state, military or Tribal ID
- Permanent resident card or Green Card
- U.S Driver’s license
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number(ITIN) document
- Address documents:
- Your utility bill
- Tax or W-2 return
- Lease or mortgage statement
- Income supporting documents:
- Your paycheck stub
- Prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return
- Divorce decree
- Child support award
- Worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- Pension or retirement statement of benefits
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- A copy of your current income statement from your employer
- Program documents:
- A copy of your Medicaid verification letter
- Supplemental Security Income benefit award letter
- Tribal head start statement of benefits
- SNAP benefit approval letter
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance approval document
Procedure of Applying for Unity Wireless Free Government Phone & Services
Unity wireless has made it very easy to apply for a free government phone and services. All you need to do is open its official website and tap “apply now” unitywireless.com. Next, enter your ZIP code and email address then “continue”.
If your area qualifies for unity free phone, you will get an enrolment ID and a virtual application form “apply.gounitywireless.com/ACP“.
Start filling the form with your full legal name, SSN, date of birth and contact number. Agree to the program’s terms and conditions then tap the “continue” button.
Provide your home address then tap the “continue” button. Keenly follow all the on-screen instructions to complete and submit your application form.
How do I Check My Unity Wireless Free Government Phone Application Status?
After submitting your form, it will take minutes to get approval. However, there’re situations where your approval delays. In this case, you should check your application status through login to your unity wireless ACP status. You can also contact the carrier’s customer care team and inquire the status of your application. This is through calling (678) 218-5040.
Activate Your Unity Wireless Free Government Phone And SIM
To activate your unity wireless free government phone and SIM, switch off your device. Next, locate your device’s SIM TRAY and place your SIM card gently on it until it fits. Return your SIM card tray in its slot and switch on your device.
Since unity SIM cards are shipped while already activated, you have nothing more to do after installing it. Congrats, your unity device and SIM are successfully activate and ready for use.
Other Benefits Does the Unity Wireless Free Phone Offer to an Applicant
Besides free phones, unity wireless ACP offers the following additional benefits:
- A monthly discount of up to $30 towards your broadband services and up to $75 monthly discount on tribal lands
- Free tablets on condition that you make a co-payment of $10.01
- Free unlimited data, text and talk every month
- Free hotspot
- A very reliable and fast connection speed
- Reliable and quality customer support services.
Can I get the Unity Wireless phone completely free of charge?
Not really. Unity wireless phones are not completely free. However, once you qualify for ACP, you will get your device at a very minimum cost.
Does Unity Wireless offer free phone services in my state?
This depends with your state of residence. However, since unity wireless prides of a nationwide coverage, the carrier is most likely to offer free phone services in your state.
Can I keep my own number and enjoy Unity Wireless free cell phone?
Yes, unity wireless allows you to keep and port your own number from your former carrier
Does Unity Wireless allow BYOP?
Yes, apart from offering free phones, unity also allows you to bring your own device. All you need to do is ensure that your phone is unlocked and compatible with this network. To bring your phone, visit this carriers BYOP page: “apply.gounitywireless.com/ACP/BYOD.php“, enter your IMEI/ESN/MEID and tap “continue”.